MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Street/Strip (https://mustangforums.com/forum/street-strip-25/)
-   -   Got Cha Sucker!!!! (https://mustangforums.com/forum/street-strip/453595-got-cha-sucker.html)

RipTide7 06-23-2008 12:14 PM

RE: Got Cha Sucker!!!!

BTW just because your a motorhead dosent mean your not a jacka$$ when you speed.

Subotai_95 06-23-2008 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Movieman33

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

^^^Go preach someplace else Mr. Holier than thou tree-huggin touchy feelie bleeding heart liberal hippy d!ckbag.. You probably think it's ok to be fat too "cause it's all about how you feel inside-N-schtuff" right? The kid was a douche and he got what was coming to him.. THAT is funny.. take your lack of a sense of humor someplace else noob..
Why was he a douche, because he was driving fast, and wanted someone in the left lane, going the speed limit to move? Unlike other countries, people have no respect here. If your doing the limit, stay the hell on the right side of the road. The left should only be for passing. The second fallacy with your arguement, besides the fact that its barely coherent, is that your blindly assuming im a "tree huggin, liberal, hippy d!ckbag." Wow, you deduced that from my post? Congrats, your iq is that of a garden slug. I'm surprised you didn't drink the koolaid yet bro. Now since I can't let you slide on that comment either, let me present your point but flip it on you. You drive a fast ass car, and are assailing someone for driving fast and wanting to make someone move over, whos doing the limit presumably in the left lane? Your either a hypocrite or just a little puss*y who cant handle the power of your car. Either way take your pick you naive pathetic excuse for a mustang owner. Mustang owners can continue to be back-slapping, cocky, smug-faced, ignorant hypocrites, or we can change, and appreciate all other cars and the enthusiasts that drive them. Finally, since you took no time and care to put together any logical or pragmatic response, and instead concocted false sweeping statements, let me try to do the same. Your either a rich spoiled teenager who has everything handed down to them and can't appreciate what others have to work for, a trust fund baby who like example a, has always grown up with money, except now your even more snoody than when you were a kid, and laugh at those lowly idiots we call the working class, or an uneducated barely literate confederate flag waver who could only buy a Mach 1 because you sold a kidney and half your teeth.
LMAO.. truth hurts doesn't it Mr preachy? ;)I think I stopped reading after the first couple of sentences.. Though I will say that regardless of whether or not you like my attitude, my IQ is probably just as high or higher than yours. And I'd venture to say I can handle my car MUCH better than you can handle yours.. Want to line 'em up? Ohhh, I'm sorry, that would actually require you to put your a$$ where your mouth is and oh my gosh, you just can't do that.. Your puerile attempts at insults were actually amusing.. lol I do appreciate other cars, but when someone drives like a douche, and gets what's coming to them, THAT is funny.. :DBTW, I've probably worked 100 times harder for what I have than you ever have for anything that you've got. Methinks you obviously don't know to whom you presume to wave your obviously mammoth e-penis.. lol I worked my own way through college, spent several years in the Marine Corps as an officer, and have worked for the government for several years now doing thing and going places that painfully obvious douche's like you couldn't handle, am STILL paying for the Mach 1 that probably shouldn't have obtained a loan for but did, and still think your touchy feelie attitude regarding the foibles of others belongs in a Rainbow Coalition handout.. Oh, and I forgot, I still have both my kidneys and I'd wager that my teeth are probably straighter than yours.. lol

DING DING DING, sorry, your answer must be in the form of a question, THANK YOU FOR PLAYING! :DCare to try again? LOL

S8ER01Z 06-23-2008 12:29 PM

I am the guy who actually uses his radar and police scanner to help other motorists, by flashing my lights or even yelling out to people.
You realize flashing your lights at other motorist to warn them of an LEOs location is illegal right?

I help the LEOs out often, if you are trying to elude/evade watch out for a white Z28 around this area...I have my radio on me at all times and direct line numbers. In fact I nailed someone on Saturday for a local department, APB went out and I saw them a few moments later. It was over at that point. ;)

fast65 06-23-2008 12:34 PM

I am disgusted by a majority of these responses. No one should ever wish a ticket on another motherhead, enthusiast, or even insane speed demon. When people piss me off and I think he deserves a ticket, I always correct myself and say, no one deserves tickets, with the exception of duis. I am the guy who actually uses his radar and police scanner to help other motorists, by flashing my lights or even yelling out to people. I own a modded Mustang GT and a tiny little 1.6l honda civic, and sometimes fly by anyone, not meaning to be an asshole, just trying to get by and live. Before you wish ill onto others, think about how you would feel if someone did the same to you when you decide to test the throttle or race. Not everyone posseses above average intelligence, impulse control, vast funds, and driving experience. In addition, you don't know peoples emotions or things they are going through while they are driving, they could have just lost a loved one, or are running to save someone from a fire. Yes, its unlikely, but still plausible. I am sick of all the bull**** attributed to "ricers" and kids just enjoying driving like assholes. Everyone has gone through that phase, even when we were not sensible or owning a mustang or vett was financially possible. Don't take for granted what you have, none the less what others don't.......
Bwahahahaha, are you serious right now? The jackass flys up on his ass, then proceeds to tailgate him, and you don't think he deserves a ticket? What is wrong with you, I'm sure you also think that if a guy kills 15 people he should be set free as long as he says "I'm sorry". This tool got what was coming to him and maybe he should learn where to and where not to speed. I completely agree with Subotai_95, you're attitude is that of a liberal hippy dickbag, please take your Prius driving, bleeding heart and continue to save the world from the great threat of GLOBAL WARMING.

USMCrebel 06-23-2008 12:40 PM

^^^Go preach someplace else Mr. Holier than thou tree-huggin touchy feelie bleeding heart liberal hippy d!ckbag.. You probably think it's ok to be fat too "cause it's all about how you feel inside-N-schtuff" right? The kid was a douche and he got what was coming to him.. THAT is funny.. take your lack of a sense of humor someplace else noob..
Why was he a douche, because he was driving fast, and wanted someone in the left lane, going the speed limit to move? Unlike other countries, people have no respect here. If your doing the limit, stay the hell on the right side of the road. The left should only be for passing. The second fallacy with your arguement, besides the fact that its barely coherent, is that your blindly assuming im a "tree huggin, liberal, hippy d!ckbag." Wow, you deduced that from my post? Congrats, your iq is that of a garden slug. I'm surprised you didn't drink the koolaid yet bro. Now since I can't let you slide on that comment either, let me present your point but flip it on you. You drive a fast ass car, and are assailing someone for driving fast and wanting to make someone move over, whos doing the limit presumably in the left lane? Your either a hypocrite or just a little puss*y who cant handle the power of your car. Either way take your pick you naive pathetic excuse for a mustang owner. Mustang owners can continue to be back-slapping, cocky, smug-faced, ignorant hypocrites, or we can change, and appreciate all other cars and the enthusiasts that drive them. Finally, since you took no time and care to put together any logical or pragmatic response, and instead concocted false sweeping statements, let me try to do the same. Your either a rich spoiled teenager who has everything handed down to them and can't appreciate what others have to work for, a trust fund baby who like example a, has always grown up with money, except now your even more snoody than when you were a kid, and laugh at those lowly idiots we call the working class, or an uneducated barely literate confederate flag waver who could only buy a Mach 1 because you sold a kidney and half your teeth.
^nissian douche bag that did the flyby.

how long did you spend in the dictionary to write that load of ****, and if you thought SUb's un intelligent...lemme have a crack at your bitch ass.

i'll put it ni bullets so you can keep up
1) your a piece of **** touchy feely mother ****er, if you wanna feel good i got somethin for you.
2) the nissian owner wsa a douche, and you by helping him are aiding in his doucheness
3) you probably spent all night typing up you, you guys are so disgusting BS, bitch i bet you got picked on in highschool.
4) your a douche
5) people have no respect here b/c people like you bend over and take it in the ass on the raod
6) if you had driven in any ohter country than her ( mexico, brazil, any altin american country) you shut your cock holster
7) not everyone is in your position ( on your knees probably) and we work for our ****
8) your a douche
9) i assure you sub can handle the power he's got, time slips BITCH.
10) i already dont like you
11) i havent seen any cock grabbing touchy feely bull**** post as bad as the **** you posted in a LONG time on here.
12) your a ....peter puffing douche
13) your gonna get ass rammed in this section you little "sack blister" <-for you sub ;)
14) Keep ****in bashing the members in here mother ****er, you stereo typical hypocritical mother ****ing, cock gobbling, cum snorting, **** fearin, touchy feely, cock mongering, pussy ass, dick hole son of a bitch douche

on a side note what would you know of working class? you talk with the education of a prep school

Movieman33 06-23-2008 12:45 PM

LMAO.. truth hurts doesn't it Mr preachy? ;) I think I stopped reading after the first couple of sentences.. Though I will say that regardless of whether or not you like my attitude, my IQ is probably just as high or higher than yours. And I'd venture to say I can handle my car MUCH better than you can handle yours.. Want to line 'em up? Ohhh, I'm sorry, that would actually require you to put your a$$ where your mouth is and oh my gosh, you just can't do that.. Your puerile attempts at insults were actually amusing.. lol I do appreciate other cars, but when someone drives like a douche, and gets what's coming to them, THAT is funny.. :D BTW, I've probably worked 100 times harder for what I have than you ever have for anything that you've got. Methinks you obviously don't know to whom you presume to wave your obviously mammoth e-penis.. lol I worked my own way through college, spent several years in the Marine Corps as an officer, and have worked for the government for several years now doing thing and going places that painfully obvious douche's like you couldn't handle, am STILL paying for the Mach 1 that probably shouldn't have obtained a loan for but did, and still think your touchy feelie attitude regarding the foibles of others belongs in a Rainbow Coalition handout.. Oh, and I forgot, I still have both my kidneys and I'd wager that my teeth are probably straighter than yours.. lol

DING DING DING, sorry, your answer must be in the form of a question, THANK YOU FOR PLAYING! :D Care to try again? LOL
Yes the truth does hurt, thats why you obviously did not respond to a single one of my clearly stated points, but instead used circular reasoning and derision. Now I know your to slow witted to get past two sentences, so I will break it down for you nice and simple, ok chief? If your doing the limit in the left lane, and you see someone approaching you move over because your not even supposed to be there in the first place. Why do you think the autobahn is so efficient at high speeds, yet people are respectful? M5's can pass you at 140, wave, and than proceed to go into the right lane until they have to move back to the left and pass. There is no passing on the right, its illegal. If we implemented these standards, we would end the anarchy we currently have on our roads, and allow the poor nissan owner to continue on with his day safely, without having to nearly ream the guy in front of him. Sounds logical doesent it? You say I have a massive e-penis? Thats hilarious because unlike you my feeble minded friend, I don't have to use derision to present my thoughts. I may state a fact like your iq is tantamount to a garden slug, but thats fact not opinion. On the other hand if i called you a liberal dickbag, thats yet to be seen from merely two posts...... Bro, ask yourself, what do you have to prove? You make it sound like you have no ego, yet you list a litany of thngs that are supposed to impress me {college, work, marine corps). You think I really care if any of thats true, which once again is yet to be seen? Good for you, you paid your own way, made your own path in life. Congrats, so did everyone else. You want a pat on the back to make you feel even more smug? I could make the same grocery list of accomplishments but im secure with my life, my person, and my thoughts. I don't need to prove my teeth are straighter, my car faster, or my education/experience better. Thats not the point, and obviously you have missed it. This is about treating people right and not only looking out for yourself. I'm not even after you, your just a microcosm of the proble. To many times I see people acting selfishly, and than crying when the things that they have scorned come back to haunt them. I really hope you don't get a ticket, how ironic would that be.... For me, ill keep driving, looking out for my fellow man, maybe get a few tickets, but have fun while doing it. Thats what this is all about isent it, fun, comradery, enthusiasts getting together to appreciate cars and speed. I think ALL of us have somewhat lost sight of that. Anyway im off, don't even bother replying if you want to walk away from this with a modicum of pride or self-respect, because I won't. I won't waste another breath on trying to convice or change attitudes, and you should not either, because we are two dichotomies, and unfortunately, the false dichotomy, you, has the overall support on this forum. I guess over 1000 posts gets you that haha. Anyway bro, take a break from the comp, and drive your car, and live your life. Hopefully you don't get a ticket, I would never wish that on my worst enemy, and neither should anyone else.

Movieman33 06-23-2008 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

how long did you spend in the dictionary to write that load of ****, and if you thought SUb's un intelligent...lemme have a crack at your bitch ass.

1) your a piece of **** touchy feely mother ****er, if you wanna feel good i got somethin for you.
2) the nissian owner wsa a douche, and you by helping him are aiding in his doucheness
3) you probably spent all night typing up you, you guys are so disgusting BS, bitch i bet you got picked on in highschool.
4) your a douche
5) people have no respect here b/c people like you bend over and take it in the ass on the raod
6) if you had driven in any ohter country than her ( mexico, brazil, any altin american country) you shut your cock holster
7) not everyone is in your position ( on your knees probably) and we work for our ****
8) your a douche
11) i havent seen any cock grabbing touchy feely bull**** post as bad as the **** you posted in a LONG time on here.
13) your gonna get ass rammed in this section you little "sack blister" <-for you sub ;)
14) Keep ****in bashing the members in here mother ****er, you stereo typical hypocritical mother ****ing, cock gobbling, cum snorting, **** fearin, touchy feely, cock mongering, pussy ass, dick hole son of a bitch douche

on a side note what would you know of working class? you talk with the education of a prep school

Hahahahaha, the epitome of my former post. Thanks for coming out bro, your senseless blather has made us all appreciate how resounding my point stands. Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but you sure seem to make alot of gay references. Now maybe I'm in like the fire island or castro district forum, but homosexuality was never brought up once throughout this thread, unless it was by one of your cohorts. You know what they say, people who have to put down others sexuality often doubt their own hahahahaha. Don't worry though bro, gay mustang owners are still mustang owners.

USMCrebel 06-23-2008 12:51 PM

4) your a douche
8) your a douche

Hahahahaha, the epitome of my former post. Thanks for coming out bro, your senseless blather has made us all appreciate how resounding my point stands. Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but you sure seem to make alot of gay references. Now maybe I'm in like the fire island or castro district forum, but homosexuality was never brought up once throughout this thread, unless it was by one of your cohorts. You know what they say, people who have to put down others sexuality often doubt their own hahahahaha. Don't worry though bro, gay mustang owners are still mustang owners.
married, kid on the way, so pretty sure im not gay, but for you i'd make an exception, but if thats the only thing you can protest out of my post the hell i did a good job you nasty ass rich prick, go cry to mommy, maybe she can throw some money at me to make me be nice

Movieman33 06-23-2008 12:54 PM

4) your a douche
8) your a douche

Great, congratulations on the family man. Just be careful, if your not one hundred percent on your sexuality, I wonder what your kid will be like. I also did not respond to each of your fantastical points because I made mine in my previous post.

fast65 06-23-2008 12:56 PM

4) your a douche
8) your a douche

Yeah, but I believe they're referred to as sixxers.

BTW movieman, there's a thing called paragraphs, use them.