Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Got Cha Sucker!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 02:48 AM
danbogart
2nd Gear Member

Default Got Cha Sucker!!!!

On my way home from work the other night and a car comes flying (100+) up on my rear. I usually do pretty close to the speed limit coming home from work, so I was just going to let the car fly on by. Well the car decided he was going to ride my *** for a while. Finally it started to **** me off a bit and I decided when he went to pass I was going to drop a gear and put a mile between us.

Well, while planning this I hear a little beep beep from my valentine 1. OOOHHHH too perfect. So I slow down even more (probably 10 under the speed limit) and let him head on by. He speeds by and around a couple corners is out of sight.

After going through some s curves I see the blue lights ahead and couldn't wipe the #hit grin off my face. A nice sheriff decided the little red nissan was going a little too fast. HAHAHAHA

Once I got to Arlington I stopped to get gas and along comes the nissan putting by. I just gave a nice little wave and went back to pumping.

Made my damn night.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:15 AM
sethalot
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Got Cha Sucker!!!!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]thats great, that happened to some civic trying to race me i didnt take the bait and let him take off from the red light only to be stopped by a patrol car that was right behind him when we were sitting at the light
Old 06-14-2008, 06:15 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

LMAO.... that is some funny ****!
Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 PM
rezarxt
2nd Gear Member

the same thing happened to me in va a couple days ago except with a g35. Bitch was going like 100+ on 81 outside of woodstock. Big no no since they run radar there 24/7. I saw him a few miles down the road after he passed me pulled over. I had a grin on my face for the rest of the ride.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sethalot

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]thats great, that happened to some civic trying to race me i didnt take the bait and let him take off from the red light only to be stopped by a patrol car that was right behind him when we were sitting at the light

That reminds me of the time a ricer was behind me at a stop light. We were in traffic (cars ahead of me and behind him in both lanes) and when the light turned green he left a gap between us, punched it to close the gap, then braked hard when he was at my bumper. After he did this 3 or 4 times some blue lights came on. There was a cop behind him the whole time watching the idiot.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Movieman33

I am disgusted by a majority of these responses. No one should ever wish a ticket on another motherhead, enthusiast, or even insane speed demon. When people **** me off and I think he deserves a ticket, I always correct myself and say, no one deserves tickets, with the exception of duis. I am the guy who actually uses his radar and police scanner to help other motorists, by flashing my lights or even yelling out to people. I own a modded Mustang GT and a tiny little 1.6l honda civic, and sometimes fly by anyone, not meaning to be an *******, just trying to get by and live. Before you wish ill onto others, think about how you would feel if someone did the same to you when you decide to test the throttle or race. Not everyone posseses above average intelligence, impulse control, vast funds, and driving experience. In addition, you don't know peoples emotions or things they are going through while they are driving, they could have just lost a loved one, or are running to save someone from a fire. Yes, its unlikely, but still plausible. I am sick of all the bull**** attributed to "ricers" and kids just enjoying driving like ********. Everyone has gone through that phase, even when we were not sensible or owning a mustang or vett was financially possible. Don't take for granted what you have, none the less what others don't.......
Old 06-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

^^^Go preach someplace else Mr. Holier than thou tree-huggin touchy feelie bleeding heart liberal hippy d!ckbag.. You probably think it's ok to be fat too "cause it's all about how you feel inside-N-schtuff" right? The kid was a douche and he got what was coming to him.. THAT is funny.. take your lack of a sense of humor someplace else noob..
Old 06-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Movieman33

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

^^^Go preach someplace else Mr. Holier than thou tree-huggin touchy feelie bleeding heart liberal hippy d!ckbag.. You probably think it's ok to be fat too "cause it's all about how you feel inside-N-schtuff" right? The kid was a douche and he got what was coming to him.. THAT is funny.. take your lack of a sense of humor someplace else noob..
Why was he a douche, because he was driving fast, and wanted someone in the left lane, going the speed limit to move? Unlike other countries, people have no respect here. If your doing the limit, stay the hell on the right side of the road. The left should only be for passing. The second fallacy with your arguement, besides the fact that its barely coherent, is that your blindly assuming im a "tree huggin, liberal, hippy d!ckbag." Wow, you deduced that from my post? Congrats, your iq is that of a garden slug. I'm surprised you didn't drink the koolaid yet bro. Now since I can't let you slide on that comment either, let me present your point but flip it on you. You drive a fast *** car, and are assailing someone for driving fast and wanting to make someone move over, whos doing the limit presumably in the left lane? Your either a hypocrite or just a little puss*y who cant handle the power of your car. Either way take your pick you naive pathetic excuse for a mustang owner. Mustang owners can continue to be back-slapping, cocky, smug-faced, ignorant hypocrites, or we can change, and appreciate all other cars and the enthusiasts that drive them. Finally, since you took no time and care to put together any logical or pragmatic response, and instead concocted false sweeping statements, let me try to do the same. Your either a rich spoiled teenager who has everything handed down to them and can't appreciate what others have to work for, a trust fund baby who like example a, has always grown up with money, except now your even more snoody than when you were a kid, and laugh at those lowly idiots we call the working class, or an uneducated barely literate confederate flag waver who could only buy a Mach 1 because you sold a kidney and half your teeth.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:09 PM
koolkat13838
1st Gear Member

^^^
+1 Subotai_95
Old 06-23-2008, 12:12 PM
RipTide7
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Movieman33

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

Why was he a douche, because he was driving fast, and wanted someone in the left lane, going the speed limit to move? Unlike other countries, people have no respect here. If your doing the limit, stay the hell on the right side of the road. The left should only be for passing. The second fallacy with your arguement, besides the fact that its barely coherent, is that your blindly assuming im a "tree huggin, liberal, hippy d!ckbag." Wow, you deduced that from my post? Congrats, your iq is that of a garden slug. I'm surprised you didn't drink the koolaid yet bro. Now since I can't let you slide on that comment either, let me present your point but flip it on you. You drive a fast *** car, and are assailing someone for driving fast and wanting to make someone move over, whos doing the limit presumably in the left lane? Your either a hypocrite or just a little puss*y who cant handle the power of your car. Either way take your pick you naive pathetic excuse for a mustang owner. Mustang owners can continue to be back-slapping, cocky, smug-faced, ignorant hypocrites, or we can change, and appreciate all other cars and the enthusiasts that drive them. Finally, since you took no time and care to put together any logical or pragmatic response, and instead concocted false sweeping statements, let me try to do the same. Your either a rich spoiled teenager who has everything handed down to them and can't appreciate what others have to work for, a trust fund baby who like example a, has always grown up with money, except now your even more snoody than when you were a kid, and laugh at those lowly idiots we call the working class, or an uneducated barely literate confederate flag waver who could only buy a Mach 1 because you sold a kidney and half your teeth.
Haha, calm down. No need to wright a huge defence for yourself. Your on a forum. Trash talking just comes with it.

Quick Reply: Got Cha Sucker!!!!