Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Mustangs Suck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Chillwolf

Default Mustangs Suck!!!

Title got your attention did it not? Well having it yelled at me it got mine as well. I drive a pretty stock 08 GT/CS, and love my Meg (that is her name) to death, she however seems to attract every idiot with a big spoiler and pop can exhaust. Now 99% of them I ignore, I really don’t care to measure my manhood with every 20 something fast and furious driver out there, and in my area there are a ton.

Well last night I am on my way home after a long day at work, I am letting Octane wash away the day and in the middle of my Five Finger Death Punch I am rudely interrupted with a “HEY BOY Mustangs Suck”. Looking to my left I see a upper 20 something driving a Mitsubishi Evolution newer model, of course he is racking his engine so I can hear the oh so terrifying squeal of his pop cans. Now I would have ignored him except he had to say Meg sucked and that is one step under saying my wife sucks. I am also in no shape or fashion a boy I had probably 10 years in age and 30 years of mental maturity on my new crooked hat wearing friend.

I did not want to race but I did not want to let it pass either so I wanted to tick him off a bit without sinking to his level. I pull up 15+ years of working with some of the most A type personality people on the planet and grab for what is sure to **** him off. So to infuriate him I blow him a kiss and wink at him just as the light changes. The look on his face was priceless and the poor guy popped his clutch and stalled his car… I drive off as the people behind him are honking at him… At this point I almost crashed I was laughing so hard.

As I cruise controlled my way home doing my normal 60 in a 55 he passed me flipping me off the whole way, and to top it off his license plate BLWNBYU.

I figure I humiliated him and his pride in ways I can never imagine and in the process never broke a single law or even adversely affected my gas mileage. My wife also almost died laughing when I told her this story last night, I figured I would share it with all of you as well for a good laugh.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:33 AM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustangs Suck!!!

I had some little kid yell "Mustangs suck" out of his fathers S197 Mustang convertible 2 weeks after I bought my car.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM
SINISTER
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

I had some little kid yell "Mustangs sucks" out of his fathers S197 Mustang convertible 2 weeks after I bought my car.
Inbreeding at work. [8D]

OP, that is too funny.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:43 AM
06VistaBlueGT
3rd Gear Member

People pretty much leave me alone because I race mine and usually have my dial in time written on the windshield of my car (usually around 13.1). The other day I had washed the car so the dial in paint washed off and only left the car number (stickers) on the passenger window and windshield. I'm at the gas station pumping gas and two punks in a 6 cyl new edge vert start yelling across the gas station "it's slow". I knew they were saying that about my car. After I was done pumping gas i thought about driving over to them and telling them if they had bought a GT it wouldn't be so slow but I didn't want to stoop to their level.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 AM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

Op, that was an awesome story. That ***** needed attention and you definitely knew which buttons to push
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

damn good story man, i kept waiting for the and i raced him ....took me all by suprise!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

That was a very good story. Some people ya know. They are retarded.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

LOL! Great story.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Blownsvt
5th Gear Member

where do you guys live? no one has ever in 3 years seriously yelled mustangs suck at me.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

hahaha nice move civilized move, last time a moron said that my neon wasPOS i threw my drink into his window and spilled all over his car. The guy was just a douche-bag [8D]

Quick Reply: Mustangs Suck!!!