SVT Forums

New Termintor owner!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 04:49 AM
Sltblock

Default New Termintor owner!!!!!

I'm new to the site but i do have a few questions. I have only had my o4 termintor for a day now and I'm looking into some mod upgrades. I have used RPM outlet before on my 02 Harley F150 SC to buy mods, I have been looking at there "E-KIT"(128 HP)so they say. I would like to know what all of you think or should I go with something else?Dont get me wrong the Cobra has all thepower you could want but a little more never hurts.My new wife(Cobra) is an 04 with 14000 miles Black on Black conv. and the only mod is magy off road X pipe with magy cat back (sounds bad A$$). Thanks in advance for the help, ROB
Old 09-07-2007, 11:52 AM
mfj
Banned

Default RE: New Termintor owner!!!!!

The E kit is a well put together performance package. I dont see anything in it that wouldnt be good. But i couldnt see a gain of more than 100 rwhp. I just dont see over 500rwhp, with just a pulley, intake, tb, and tune. it would take at least a ported blower, to reach over 500 rwhp, i would think.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
562cobra
5th Gear Member

e kit looks nice.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:40 PM
bugpack28
2nd Gear Member

yah mabe just dont get the ekit but every part in it except the tuner... Just have a good tuner tune your car it will save you a lot of hassil and your car will run better for sure!!! And stock rwhp is around 365-385hp idk if the e kit will add 126 rwhp or whatever it says but it will prob b good for almost 100hp... or in that range...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:44 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

that pack is a dam good deal, if you get a k&n filter youd probably have almost exactly the same numbers i have
lots of people dont like ordering from rpm outlet though, customer service sucks
Old 09-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Blownsvt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mfj

The E kit is a well put together performance package. I dont see anything in it that wouldnt be good. But i couldnt see a gain of more than 100 rwhp. I just dont see over 500rwhp, with just a pulley, intake, tb, and tune. it would take at least a ported blower, to reach over 500 rwhp, i would think.
you will not make 500rwhp with thise mods. you will definitly need a ported blower, probably a lower and some fuel system upgrades.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Sltblock

Thanks for the advice. I will look around a little more before buying my first mods for the Termintor. I shoud have some pics up soon. Thanks again, Rob
Old 09-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Sltblock

Here are a few Pics if i did it right.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Sltblock

A few more pics.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:10 AM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

Congrats on the new car, and welcome to the site!

First, I know you haven't had a bad experience witht RPMoutlet, but tons of other people have. Doing business with iswill eventually turnout bad. I'm just trying to save you a headache.

Now to answer your question, I say buy something else, from someone else. The mods in that kit will give you a lot of power, but there are better brands availablethat you can buy from better vendors.

The mods in that kit are: Upper Supercharger Pulley, Auxillary/Snub Idler, Throttle Body/ Plenum, Spark Plugs, Smaller Belt, Handheld Tuner, Coil Packs, Thermostat.

All of these can be bought here: http://www.lightningforceperformance...c-302_234.html

or here

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pag...0e088bfab36f29

Or just give either place a call and they'll be able to help you out.

Quick Reply: New Termintor owner!!!!!