SVT Forums

RPM OUTLET QUESTIONS

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 AM
mmafan
2nd Gear Member

Default RPM OUTLET QUESTIONS

I had a question about rpm outlet....I saw some bundle packs for around 1,000 dollars.... They come with a host of bolt ons to add power all in one big install..It says at least 125 horse...Is that a good deal? I heard they are a good place to shop, and a crappy place to shop...different stories..WHat you guys think?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:10 PM
McCloud

Do not consider doing business with them they are the one of the worst vendors on the internet and those bundle packs are for suckers and noobs. That is what I think.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by McCloud
Do not consider doing business with them they are the one of the worst vendors on the internet and those bundle packs are for suckers and noobs. That is what I think.
thats also what i think lol they are a horrible online vendor i will never buy from them, lol send me a link to this "125hp" pack lol unless N2O is in there its probably gonna net u a grand total of like 30whp for a grand lol.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

I believe more than 3/4's of the stories posted on here regarding RPM Outlet are negative including my own. I'm not one to usually be a sheep but I say listen to the majority.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:31 PM
562cobra
5th Gear Member

i've also heard that they have bad service. that is why i never have done any business with them.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
mmafan
2nd Gear Member

THanks 4 the replays...I dont know how to post a link but I will copy and paste it here so you can do the same...Its for the 125 horsepower bolt on kit...

It is towards the bottom of their page..

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobra.htm

It says 126 hp...I thought it was a good deal but Im also very new to the Termis...Is there any other places that bundle pack stuff for the 03 04 Cobras? That is a trust worthy site? I'm trying to save some money..Thanks

Last edited by mmafan; 09-09-2008 at 06:08 PM. Reason: adding location
Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 PM
McCloud

No there is no bundle. As a terminator owner you must study, consider and learn as you clean and maintain the car and become one with it. When you are ready you will know what you want to install you will not even consider some generic bundle from ****ing RPM Outlet..
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM
mmafan
2nd Gear Member

Thanks man 4 the harsh words of wisdom...I really dont want to do a whole lot to her anyway, I have not and will not ever race her...I just want to keep her clean with a few tasteful mods. I clean it all the time and it has a clean motor..I recently took it to a car show and I was not even in the show but decided to pop the hood.. Tons of people were eyeballing it..It just made me feel good..Thanks McCloud for ripping me a new one and getting my head straight
Old 09-09-2008, 06:40 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

STAY AWAY FROM RPMOUTLET.

That setup will cost you actually around 1500... after new tune that you'd need plus install unless you can do it all yourself... plus other options... but... that kit would only net you probably 80rwhp or so... and leaves you with stock exhaust.

Intake, midpipe, catback, pulley and tune will get you around 460rwhp or so.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:44 PM
McCloud

Originally Posted by mmafan
Thanks man 4 the harsh words of wisdom...I really dont want to do a whole lot to her anyway, I have not and will not ever race her...I just want to keep her clean with a few tasteful mods. I clean it all the time and it has a clean motor..I recently took it to a car show and I was not even in the show but decided to pop the hood.. Tons of people were eyeballing it..It just made me feel good..Thanks McCloud for ripping me a new one and getting my head straight
I was not trying to be harsh I apologize if it sounded that way.

Quick Reply: RPM OUTLET QUESTIONS