SVT Forums

rant

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

I guess that's part of being in HS..............No way I'd have my Cobra there...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:47 PM
pitmitch910
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by timspony
I guess that's part of being in HS..............No way I'd have my Cobra there...

yea i knw its kinda hard not too tho. makes every1 else's car look like ****. im not cocky either but its fun to have ppl be like dude r u the kid with the Black Cobra? Girls like it too haha
Old 10-15-2008, 01:41 AM
_Slowbra_
2nd Gear Member

That blows dude....but it couldve been a heck of a lot worse.

I haven't had anyone mess with my car yet but as far as people liking Cobra's, I actually had a guy in a Focus do a "We aren't worthy" all hail the Cobra worship as I backed out of my parking spot on campus today. Ive driven a couple of nice cars and trucks, but I have never had anything close to that happen before.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

If you see 2 spare ones with the snake on it, grab them cuz for some reason my car only came with 2....I need 2 more
Old 10-15-2008, 10:25 AM
cohhbra
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pitmitch910
yea i knw its kinda hard not too tho. makes every1 else's car look like ****. im not cocky either but its fun to have ppl be like dude r u the kid with the Black Cobra? Girls like it too haha
the girls thing is true...there was this chick i used to sit with at lunch and she described it as "an effing poon pounder" haha.

it's a little tough not to be cocky about, when you could kick everyone elses *** in first and second gear muhaha, sorry got a little cocky there, no but the car is fun and hs kids are idiots
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM
mfj
Banned

Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR
If you see 2 spare ones with the snake on it, grab them cuz for some reason my car only came with 2....I need 2 more
LMAO!!!! good one!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:34 AM
DeltaElite121
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cohhbra
the girls thing is true...there was this chick i used to sit with at lunch and she described it as "an effing poon pounder" haha.

it's a little tough not to be cocky about, when you could kick everyone elses *** in first and second gear muhaha, sorry got a little cocky there, no but the car is fun and hs kids are idiots
Your best defense it to always remain calm about your car when you're in highschool. Highschool kids do dumb things, and I've known a few of them that took bats to people's cars.

Not even enough to total it out in your case, but just enough to really **** some things up and make your car look like a piece of trash, while it's still drivable. I've seen it done before to other people I knew in highschool, so if I were you I'd maintain what you're doing unless you want to find more than just the studs taken off your car.

- and figures I always park in the furthest part of the parking lot anywhere, and my first day in college someone dinged my rear quarter so bad I had a 3 inch flake of paint that came off. $560 dent to fix. With something that bad, I wanted to murder someone.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

I agree with the ^^^^ just let this on go & learn from this...
Old 10-15-2008, 09:27 PM
pitmitch910
2nd Gear Member

lucky for me i got a daily driver a 2000 mist montero haha, Cobra only sees dry weather. so i drive it to school while i can b/c after thanksgiving its not coming outa the garage much, damn Ohio weather
Old 10-15-2008, 09:34 PM
mfj
Banned

**** THIEVES!

-mfj

Quick Reply: rant