SVT Forums

Who knows bugpack28

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:41 PM
bugpack28
2nd Gear Member

Default slander

Originally Posted by Mustang3GT07
Yellow Fever your crying about that ^^^^ Looks like normal wear to me.
And thanks mfj also!!!
plus one!!!
Here is how I can tell if a whipple is a gen II or gen I. Yes sn's can be given to whipple and all that good jazz. False sn's can also be given to whipple. Yellow Fever has now contacted my Parents, neighbors, police department, and school speaking slander about me which all you USA citizens know that is illegal by federal law. So now yellow fever is disrespecting me to everyone I know to try to intimidate me even more.... ok enough of that I hope Ricky from ochp can chime in here to put his .02 cents in. He has a gen I whipple with a 3.0 upper and a 4 lb lower. He has a boost gauge in his car and we used one on his car at a recent dyno day and he pushed an exact 15.6 psi. Through stock exhaust manifolds stock heads and stock cams and a jlt intake. my pulley setup is exactly the same as his with a 3.0 upper a 4lb lower and a gen II whipple with cnc ported heads (are for sale) ported and welded to match my heads long tubes, ford super car gt cams and a crappy intake. But I pushed just under 21 psi. I know the differences between gen I's and Gen II's. The fact is yellow fever this is a gen II whipple that put down great power. The sig boost was with a different pulley combo. Called whipple today and they stated that the rotor blades are soo tight from the factory that they do rub on the body and other blades, because they have to have max efficiency. Disrespectful buyers really get on my nerves... Ohh and this is the first one I had to deal with!!!
Shane Lundy
Old 11-13-2008, 03:16 AM
2FastMotorsports

Default Mike the "MOLESTOR"

WOW FREAKING WOW is all i have to say!!! i also have a GEN II (yes im sure buddy) up for sale... Yellow Fever told me he did not want to buy it because it had some dirt on it when i sent him a picture...i get it, a little dirt on the outside takes away to much horsepower, i get it!!! but then he told me he would take it but for a lot less money...WOW.... at first when i talked to him on the phone he seemed like a pretty cool guy... but then getting to talk to him he was telling me about how "He doesn't get screwed over", he began to let me know his capabilities and how he is not somebody to mess with because he is hooked up and can find out any information and make anybody's life hell....i found this a little odd because we went from talking about his set-up and how he liked Canada to he has had to put people in their places before.... all i was doing was trying to sell a Whipple and he felted compelled to stuff down my throat that he is nobody to be messed with... i personally am EXTREMELY excited that i decided to not sell my GEN II (not GEN I) Whipple, i would imagine he would probably say something ridiculous like why did i send him a turbo instead of a supercharger.....that is the level of knowledge this guy obviously has.....if you check his other post, he has bashed people before.....dont know that whole situation, all i know is this "LOSER" has no business sense and is about as respectable as those bums who stand on the corner with a sign...his sign should say "im an idiot and know NOTHING about superchargers", "please give me .02 cents!!!" No offense Mike Comis, but you quickly went from someone i would deal with, to a person who isnt good enough to even change my oil!!! Hope everything works out for you Bugpack28.......sorry to hear you got MOLESTED by whats seems to be a stalking loser pervert with nothing better to do then F*CK with everyone you know!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:48 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Shame on Yellow Fever.....
Old 11-13-2008, 07:44 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

lol wow.. talk about posting something and it backfiring on ya...
Old 11-13-2008, 10:55 AM
mustang_pa
4th Gear Member

bang!
Attached Thumbnails Who knows bugpack28-gun-20backfire.jpg  
Old 11-13-2008, 11:02 AM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang_pa
bang!
Lmao epic. I like his lack of response also
Old 11-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

Dude that sucks!!!! sorry to here that Bugpack. Looks like i will never deal with yellow fever!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 PM
pcs
4th Gear Member

if someone wants to buy something w/o any scratches,dings, or dirt, buy new. when you buy used, you have to expect that the piece might not be 100%. that is why you pay less than new. what does yellow have to say about all this? if he sent a friend to check out the parts and he said they were ok, why didnt he get mad at his friend?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

pcs.. that's easy -- that's because he doesn't want to take responsibility.. it's easier to pass blame, then take it upon yourself.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:22 PM
racin66coupe
5th Gear Member

between this and the other thread, i just cant stop laughing!!!! yellow... i dont think you have an argument at all.

Quick Reply: Who knows bugpack28