Archive - Trades & Freebies If you are looking for a trade, or have something to get rid of, no money involved, post it here.

wtt 2002 trans am for cobra

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 10:20 PM
bullittinurbrain
1st Gear Member

Default RE: wtt 2002 trans am for cobra

ummmm, thanks for your 2 cents jerkoff. this is thread for a car for trade,not for you to put in your pennies on how people should do their cars.ask anyone over the age of 35 and they will tell you the same thing. Cars are investments,SPECIFICALLY collecotr cars. look at the early mach 1's worth 10 times their original msrp, so take your thought and stick up up your azz. I have 9 other gas powered vehicles. this one is ok siting!when you figure your azz from the hole in the ground come back and post something intellegent in a thread where it would count.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:40 PM
sk8r20

[sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif] u should just give up on the trade; [sm=loser.gif]
Old 11-05-2006, 11:49 PM
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

Nice car. There are three here locally like that one. One of the few Firebirds/Camaros that I actually like. I do have a question though, being a serious car enthusiast.... You said the Mach 1s are worth a lot of money now, which is true..... But out of those, how many do you think either have been restored or are in need of being restored? Also check the mileage on them. Most have been driven as they were intended to be. And have seen their share of wear and tear from being driven. It can still be a worthwhile investment and be driven. If you ask me I'd rather have a car that has been driven than one that sat around forever.

Case in point....Not too long ago in my search for a Stang, I ran across a 95 Cobra. It still had the plastic on everything, window sticker in place, and less than 40 miles on it. It had been sitting in the dealer showroom for all those years.... Wanna know something funny? It was being sold pretty cheap because it had some issues from sitting for so long. It had leaks, dryrotted tires, some of the electronics didnt work, etc... You cant just go out to the garage and crank it once and again or drive around the block and park it. You have to DRIVE the car to keep one in good shape.

Not knocking you, but seriously you cant get mad at these guys for pointing that out. It's an awful lot of money to waste if it sits. And as for owning your vehicle.... I'm 24, and have 4 vehicles that I hold the title on all.

2002 Ford Escape, 1998 GT, 1991 Sonoma, and 1988 GT. And I drive a delivery truck and have a 5 month old to keep fed and in diapers. So it doesnt matter if you have twenty and the other guys have one. It's theirs even if they are making payments. No one needs to try and play big pecker. I commend you if you have 9 vehicles that you hold title to. I'd like to know your age, job, and see some pics of the vehicles since it's such a big deal to you, but if it is true, I'll give credit where it is due.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:56 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

personaly the only people i know that drive yellow sports cars are people that couldn't afford a different color, and ****. and obviosly you can afford the car so we all know what other options that leaves... not to mention more people than you think on here can afford to have the title in hand...
Old 11-06-2006, 12:07 AM
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

Hold up dude, Im driving a yellow sportscar as well..........
Old 11-17-2006, 12:38 AM
ibepaid
1st Gear Member

What year cobra are u looking for, and are you looking for a convertible or a coupe?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Cobra_Commander
1st Gear Member

To everyone on here that can't respect someone's original post go **** yourself. This subforum is listed "trades & freebies" and that is what "bullittinurbrain" is doing...trading. If you are so compelled to comment on his vehicle maintanence, driving practices, or color choice then do it in a private message so that the forum doesn't get off topic. One of the great things about MF is that this rarely happens on most posts. Which is why I, and I'm sure a ton more, are still members of this site.

Goodluck with the trade. My buddy has the same one and it's a very nice and fast car!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:27 PM
deadsexy383
2nd Gear Member

well, i think its a nice looking car, but if you are trying to trade for an 03 cobra, then you might want to throw some cash into the deal cause thats not a fair trade...
Old 11-24-2006, 05:58 AM
bransdaman78
I ♥ Acer

yea trade for an 03 [&:] ... wrong forum to try and pull that one off all mustang lovers here
Old 11-30-2006, 02:51 PM
95GrandTouring5.0
1st Gear Member

I can not even begin to say how some of you are just plain ignorant and stupid ********. I have a 95 gt and I have a 2000 ws6 with just a few minor things( exhaust, lid, ect.). Now out of the 2 cars the mustang is funner to drive in my opinion, however the trans am is light years ahead of the mustang in power and handles way better and is a MUCH better performing car. You guys make this car sound like junk, when the truth is from 93 and up not even a cobra mustang could be a trans am or z28 with the exception of the 2000 Cobra R all the way up until the car stopped production. And also to the jerk with the 11 second 83 mustang, that trans am is worth much more then your car will ever be. I just can not even believe the ignorance of all of you, I own a mustang and I myself am a mustang guy and you are the ones that give us a bad name. I hope you guys feel proud of yourself.

Quick Reply: wtt 2002 trans am for cobra