NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 05:59 PM
JT76

Default RE: NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!

And your a real car guy? Your car has sat all summer long because you couldnt save $500 for new valve springs which me and jeff both told you to check BEFORE you stuck them on your car.Hell, you should havegotten at least half that money from selling MY X PIPE.Just like you hacked my honda, hacked your own car (a tranny and idk how many rear ends on a STOCK 2v) hacked george's car back together, took idk how long to do adamn clutch on scotts car,you hacked this buildtogether. And dont say anything about brian not being able to get his right the first time, he getscredit for trying, i KNOW icouldnt do it, so i wouldnt even try. Everything you touch you destroy, which issad considering you went through 2 years of schooling for it, and its your career path. Thats embarassing. You should hear Jeff and Smiliey tear you apart for that one, considering their abilities and you 3 all have the same schooling, but thats adifferent story.I usually wouldnt care orsay anything,but you need to knock other people's work, you should look in the mirrorfirst.I wouldnt usually stoop to your level of name calling and pointless rabble but its obviously all you understand. You have nothing on me but the fact that i have a fast car and like to associate myself with others who are into the hobby. Idk what you guys have against Nyspeed. There are alot of good guys on there, not to mention all the top cars of WNY. The meets are fun, the guys are cool, everyone has a good time and the import and domestic guys get along with eachother. People help one another,people have offered to help me fix my car.There are tools, as is the case with everything, but for the most part its a good group.And my mom bought my car? yeah thats why she has to borrow money from me. MY mom has no money, my dad is the one who is loaded lol. And if my dad bought me a car is sure as hell wouldnt be a Mustang GT. I explained to you before how and why i came into my $ so i dont have to again. It just shows how jealous both of you are. I WISH my parents handed me money, it would be sweet. Even if they did, why is that a problem? Jealousy. And we have no lives outside of cars? I work full time, i go to school so im not a greese monkey for the rest of my life. I have a whole group of friends outiside the car scene. I hang out with girls, they all weigh less than me and i didnt meet them from myspace. And when you say "yous" i suppose you are reffering to the group of us? Yeah Brian and jeff both work and both have girlfriends and have separate lives outside of cars."yous" have a life outside of cars? Yings every monday is a good start. Myspace girlsare a step backwards, so no points there. I should hope "yous" have a life outside of cars, asthey are all up on jackstands for months at a time.And i suppose i wouldnt wack off to a timeslip eiether if i was trapping in the 1/4th mile what a cam ls1 traps at the 1/8th mile. I want to see the day when any of you can produce a car which can take down Myself or Brian or even Jeff, because its never going to happen. So keep talking, keep making yourself look like idiots, i will keep laughing. Oh and dont use curse words, it just *** them out, in case you havent noticed over the past couple years. Morons.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:16 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JT76

And your a real car guy? Your car has sat all summer long because you couldnt save $500 for new valve springs which me and jeff both told you to check BEFORE you stuck them on your car.Hell, you should havegotten at least half that money from selling MY X PIPE.Just like you hacked my honda, hacked your own car (a tranny and idk how many rear ends on a STOCK 2v) hacked george's car back together, took idk how long to do adamn clutch on scotts car,you hacked this buildtogether. And dont say anything about brian not being able to get his right the first time, he getscredit for trying, i KNOW icouldnt do it, so i wouldnt even try. Everything you touch you destroy, which issad considering you went through 2 years of schooling for it, and its your career path. Thats embarassing. You should hear Jeff and Smiliey tear you apart for that one, considering their abilities and you 3 all have the same schooling, but thats adifferent story.I usually wouldnt care orsay anything,but you need to knock other people's work, you should look in the mirrorfirst.I wouldnt usually stoop to your level of name calling and pointless rabble but its obviously all you understand. You have nothing on me but the fact that i have a fast car and like to associate myself with others who are into the hobby. Idk what you guys have against Nyspeed. There are alot of good guys on there, not to mention all the top cars of WNY. The meets are fun, the guys are cool, everyone has a good time and the import and domestic guys get along with eachother. People help one another,people have offered to help me fix my car.There are tools, as is the case with everything, but for the most part its a good group.And my mom bought my car? yeah thats why she has to borrow money from me. MY mom has no money, my dad is the one who is loaded lol. And if my dad bought me a car is sure as hell wouldnt be a Mustang GT. I explained to you before how and why i came into my $ so i dont have to again. It just shows how jealous both of you are. I WISH my parents handed me money, it would be sweet. Even if they did, why is that a problem? Jealousy. And we have no lives outside of cars? I work full time, i go to school so im not a greese monkey for the rest of my life. I have a whole group of friends outiside the car scene. I hang out with girls, they all weigh less than me and i didnt meet them from myspace. And when you say "yous" i suppose you are reffering to the group of us? Yeah Brian and jeff both work and both have girlfriends and have separate lives outside of cars."yous" have a life outside of cars? Yings every monday is a good start. Myspace girlsare a step backwards, so no points there. I should hope "yous" have a life outside of cars, asthey are all up on jackstands for months at a time.And i suppose i wouldnt wack off to a timeslip eiether if i was trapping in the 1/4th mile what a cam ls1 traps at the 1/8th mile. I want to see the day when any of you can produce a car which can take down Myself or Brian or even Jeff, because its never going to happen. So keep talking, keep making yourself look like idiots, i will keep laughing. Oh and dont use curse words, it just *** them out, in case you havent noticed over the past couple years. Morons.

well to start...no yous didnt say anything about valve springs.. sorry try agian after the motor ran.. jeff did... you had no clue lol

hmmm.. my transmission broke because it was junk..so i dont know how that becomes hack..when replacing it was nessecary...lol...georges car works fine..so hack..ehh maybe not if its running great...scotts car got done as soon as he gave me all the parts... the day he got me the flywheel it got done the next day lol.. soo yeah.. wrong AGAIN there..and how is the clutch job a hack job when the thing works perfectly...hmm i dunno there bosss so again what was considered hacked??? im confused... all the right parts and that were used... hacked is like rubber bands and bubble gum....so please show me on which car has that...then maybe you can talk

and im proud you went to school.. so in that statement your hacking jeff and smiley too?? bc if not.. then your comment is wrong...bc we all went to same school..same classes..do same thing... lol and as far as your honda goes.. i coulda gave to ****s how that came out lol...wasnt a priority for me and you say you work full time.. what 3 months out of the year...when everyone else does it all year long..lol **** some people work full time and school full time...would u ever do that HAHAHAH NO!

and all you can do is bring up yings lol... so sad...

and who said **** bout NYspeed... you keep bringing it up.. i never onced mentioned it.. i only have an issue with you n brian.. no body else.. so stop trying to throw that around...i didnt mention it.. have no problem with them/it...so yeah...keep bringing that up which as no meaning to whats going on lol
Old 08-10-2008, 06:32 PM
JT76

lol they all think your a douche bag, just because it doesnt say so on mustang forums doesnt mean it isnt true. Georges car was a hack beacuse u put the damn thing on wrong the first time, had to be torn apart again. Ok the tranny wasnt beacuse you hacked it, its because you beat the living hell out of the car. Oh wait you did hack it, maybe thats why it souded like a kenne bell every time you drove it down the street. Ask jeff or brian i specifically asked you wether the springs were ok or not because having looked into patriot heads myself i know that the better springs are an upgrade. I worked landscaping april to september last year, thats 6 months, you should go back to grammar school and learn to count. I make enough money during that time so i dont HAVE TO work during school. But again, why does that matter, its not my fault you are poor, or at least thats the front you are seeming to put up? Maybe better money management should be a priority? Jeff and smiliey are not hacks, they know what they are doing and it doesnt take them 3 times to get things right. Jeff works for a specality shop and smiliey has special schooling to work on high end cars. You couldnt even make it at a chevy dealership because the people were meanies! Get a clue dude. You people need to stop being so jealous and hateful of people that once were your friends.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timeformiller44

oh and you have a stage 1 spec right.... k.. 504torque right you have??? lol...we will see how long that one lasts..on a clutch that WASNT broken in properly...and isnt rated that high... and on a transmission that can take about 150 less torque.. id only spray seldomly ohh and if i had an extra 3G to put into my car..its be running right now too...
[/align][/align]I got a spec stang one for the power level i have on motor bec i will be on spray 99% of the time. and a lighter clutch is good to slip a little and help my tranny live until i have the money for a TKO, bec some people think ahead[/align][/align]miller ur tranny broke bec u put more miles on ur car with burnouts than driving[/align][/align][/align]amazing you are bashing me now but were sucking my ***** trying to get info on ur heads bec you didn't know how to do your own research before and u wanted my connection to the tuner i found and you were too big of a ***** to pick up a phone and call him and talk to him yourself. my little sister can make a phone call u pansy.[/align][/align]my clutch had to get broken in on the dyno bec my motor was running too lean to be driven around. rather waste a $200 clutch than a motor, but thats common sense I don't expect a f*ucking idiot like you to understand that[/align][/align]i built an ENTIRE motor and had a couple problems. I didn't go to school for 2 years like u dunb ***. U changed heads adn thought u blew ur bottom end. even george knew it was not ur bottom end adn he can barely do more than change his oil. [/align]
Old 08-10-2008, 06:38 PM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

and george I have taken more accounting classes than u have taken classes period. I have a real job makeing real money to support my hobby and life, I dont settle for min. wage at walgreens, then again i guess some people actually want to get somewhere in life
Old 08-10-2008, 06:39 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

lol jealous .. far from..why would i want to be a lil whiney kid like yourself...

and STILL your wrong about the hacking.. i didnt replace anything when i did the tranny...so hacking on not replacing anything didnt make anysense.. the reason it made that noise was bc the pilot bearing seized...so how thats hack.. i still dont know.... LOL

lol and where are you hearing the chevy ****.. lol i left chevy for a better paying job with better benefits... lol i didnt know that was a bad thing??

lol you sound like your in 2nd grade.. your poor nannny nanny poo poo... you know how stupid you made yourself sound by saying that LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

your pathetic

Old 08-10-2008, 07:30 PM
JT76

So you still cannot come back with anything valid or intellegent.

Last edited by JT76; 09-22-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:53 AM
JT76

so...... hows it going over there
Old 09-25-2008, 12:50 PM
JT76

Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Quick Reply: NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!