NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 10:48 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Default RE: NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!

Being "left out" of a club you said you didnt want to be a part of anymore? Yeah that makes sense.

And speaking of contributing splooge to make a retarded child...
Old 08-10-2008, 01:52 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

people in the 14s, aka the peanut gallery....SHHHH!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:06 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

lmao!!!! hahahaha... $6000 into a motor for 300whp on motor im dumping $2000 and ill have the same lmao!!!..... so stfu about 14's and didnt daddy drop a $1000 or something more to help your *** i mean no one will turn down free $ but...scott had no one to do that..either with george or myself....so maybe we are alil slower at first..so you really need to shut your face on slow cars....
Old 08-10-2008, 10:30 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

miller i put $5000 into my motor including nitrous and tune...thats ~400hp and 504 tq at the wheels. my motor it all new unlike urs. my car only cost 5600 not the 10000+ urs did.so ur mods plus price of ur carcompared to mine, I am still ahead and faster. Don't playing with numberswhen your talking to an accountant. ya dad LOANED me 1000 that I have since paid back, I pay people back and dont **** them over like u did to jim.[/align][/align]and im not ripping on scott at all, he understands his car as is adn is not all talk[/align][/align]and last but not least...my car runs [/align]
Old 08-10-2008, 10:49 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bikeboy587

miller i put $5000 into my motor including nitrous and tune...thats ~400hp and 504 tq at the wheels. my motor it all new unlike urs. my car only cost 5600 not the 10000+ urs did.so ur mods plus price of ur carcompared to mine, I am still ahead and faster. Don't playing with numberswhen your talking to an accountant. ya dad LOANED me 1000 that I have since paid back, I pay people back and dont **** them over like u did to jim.[/align][/align]and im not ripping on scott at all, he understands his car as is adn is not all talk[/align][/align]and last but not least...my car runs [/align]
lol thats still $5000 to get 300 on motor.. lol and you have to throw in price of car to feel better...lmao... and faster at the second yes.. but as soon as im running we will have to find out.. all you got is the jim thing hahaha ur a ****ing tool.. ohh by the way.. my car ran.. i just thought the heads were newer when i bought them.. so therfore.. my car DIDNT break.. it just needed a strong part for the cams .. so the car runs fine..it NEVER broke.. just upgrading.. unlike your **** up :-D...cost u 3200..thats waht u told me the shop charged you so learn how to build a motor b4 you talk... and dont be like well that was my first one bc you acted cocky as **** about it lol.. ive never taken a motor apart.. ive take heads off n this but i never stripped anything.. so yeahh...and about your motor being newer..eh thats kinda true.. u have used parts on it.. minus what pistons and a couple small things.. heads/intake n that used right?? k making sure
Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

oh and you have a stage 1 spec right.... k.. 504torque right you have??? lol...we will see how long that one lasts..on a clutch that WASNT broken in properly...and isnt rated that high... and on a transmission that can take about 150 less torque.. id only spray seldomly ohh and if i had an extra 3G to put into my car..its be running right now too...
Old 08-10-2008, 12:17 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

from an idiots point of view, I'm going with miller.

(waits for comment such as "you have a 6, you dont count")
Old 08-10-2008, 02:26 PM
JT76

everyone should have bought an LS1 and would have started at 300 whp, yeah i said it.. Who gives a shyt about how much brian has into his car? its not your money, if his dad loans him money thats sweet, any of us would take it, i wish my dad was that interested in my hobby. Reguardless its my guess that none of you will touch his car anyway, ever, as he is a car length behind a 450 rwhp terminator with a nitrous leak, hell he willprobably be door to door with me if not pull on me,but that is all besides the point, i dont care, hes my friend, good for him for having a fast car, im not afraid to loose, its happeend before, and i dont post videos of me "beating" a car that runs 2 1/2 seconds faster than me in the 1/4th mile... 99% of the problem here is jealousy..... but this is the reason why me jeff brian pops johnny rich alexetc etc dont want to be part anymore because you guys act wayy too toolish and always break off into your own little cliques. The whole concept at this point is retarded. The whole thing is a giant laughing stock of Nyspeed of which i would rather associate myself because they are REAL car guys. They dont put girls above their friends, they dont whine and cry about helping eachother out, they dont get jelous of others cars, they are not afraid to loose a race for christ sakes. George's ******** behavior at the 1/4th mile in front of pat, ed, josh and tim did a good job ofmaking us look like a joke more than we already did. Getting all pissy overadamn girl, not letting brian use aset of nittos for a couple passes, trying to be a hardass in front of the girl about picking up jeffin the tops parking lot(as he agreed to do)showed to everyone what we were about. So yes, i nolonger want to be part of it, Jeff doesnt as the day his car came out he said get that **** off my car and went to work with a razor blade on the decal, So i can speak for the both of us. I caught all kinds of **** for hanging with gormans crew this past winter, best thing i have ever done, opened my eyes to the REAL car scene in this area. So you guys have fun withnew club that consists ofyour clique of 3 (i have no problem with scott, he has never been anything but a good dude towards me) + nystang and a bunch of random ppl from across the country.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Brian, do you beat off to your timeslips or something? You speak of running 13's as if you just cured cancer, get a life. And youre not a ****ing accountant youre a kid in college studying math and mowing lawns. Maybe in a couple of years buddy, but not yet. And Id expect you to be the one going "Shhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhh!" No surprise there.

And jim, you might wanna check with people before you speak for them as to who they side with. You can go about your merry way with your REAL CAR GUYZZZ and go stick your dicks in each others tailpipes if you so desire. NYSpeed is half ricers anyway,nobody gives a **** what they think. But you and your REAL CAR GUYZZZ can go do REAL CAR THINGZZZ 24/7/365, and talk about your cars while staring at your cars, and contemplate selling your kidneys so you can buy **** for your cars, which will make you more awesome cause youre faster now of course, and then you and your REAL CAR GUYZZZ can use your timeslips to whack off. Whatever floats your boat daddy-o.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:09 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

jim your a real car guy!?!? MOMMY DAD I WANTA CAR!! OK SON!!!!....we all know damn well your mom bought ur mustang in high school then u used that the buy the trans am...and really i dont care.. but thing is u parade around like you paid for it....STFU...just leave...its over done with..we want nothing to do with yous and your "REAR CARSSS" and jim have you realized EVERY problem...your the middle of it...isnt that giving you a ****ing hint of..hmmm...maybe im the ******* who always starts ****.... **** you.. **** brian.. i could give 2 flying ****s what you **** suckers say.... have a nice CAR life..seeings as yous have no other

Quick Reply: NEW WEBSITE GUYS!!!