V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

Rain problems!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Originally Posted by hookedonkronik
Hahahaha you drive a V6? What are you poor? Oh, nevermind, you're stupid....Who puts 20,000$+ in a V6?

Talking like you're big **** over the internet doesn't make you a baller, hate to break it to you. Have fun with your peice of **** V6. See what I did there?

You sound like an idiot.

All of a sudden all the retards are coming out and you just had to join them. Are you guys reproducing by masturbation or something? You're trying to talk ****, and you drive a BONE STOCK SINGLE-PORT 97 V6.

To answer your question, I spend that kind of money in my v6 mustang because I CAN AFFORD IT!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:16 PM
quiksilver00
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RyansQuick6
To answer your question, I spend that kind of money in my v6 mustang because I CAN AFFORD IT!
^ now thats baller kids...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:21 PM
RedStarBelgrade
BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. He will sell you junk and call you an idiot for falling for it. Know what you are buying! Admin

Cmon guys theres no need for all this hating and absurdness! I just wanted to know how to prevent leaking and look where we are right now. Thanks for all advice!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:27 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

RedStar I think there is a need

Honestly flamers and retards that come in havnt been here long or many (Worthwhile) posts.

Ryan and many many more here have worked hard on their cars and most dont just have a V6.

Anyways my 95' had that same problem only once or twice and it was after some crazy weather changes. The 96' hasnt ever had that problem, and for sure the Mach 1 hasnt had that problem.

Aprils Z has that problem but its cause of the T-Tops, 90-96 T-seals sucked :P

-Eric-
Old 09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

When mine leaked, it was rare and would just be on the strangest occaissions, it went through a few hurricanes with no leaks, touchless car washes, no leaks, but on a light rain I'd have a wet back floor. It was wierd.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Redstar, another thing you can try is baby powder on the seals, when you shut the door it will show you where the seal isn't being made.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:00 PM
RedStarBelgrade
BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. He will sell you junk and call you an idiot for falling for it. Know what you are buying! Admin

Thanks Ryan! But anyways I might sell my Sixer, nothing for sure yet still thinking! I saw some like silver-grey spots on the spoiler yesterday and that was the last straw! I need an upgrade, maybe GT. But first I have to do is see how much I can sell it for (it has about 76k), than I would sell the s/c and I think that should be enough for a GT. I gotta check how much the insurance will jump up too, the worst part!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
RedStarBelgrade

[QUOTE=hookedonkronik;5452134]Hahahaha you drive a V6? What are you poor? Oh, nevermind, you're stupid....QUOTE]

Dude I don't think you ever saw Ryan's V6, cuz if you did you wouldnt've talked like that! Nice and fast!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:25 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I almost bought another 6er, a few weeks ago, the gf told me she would leave me if I bought another mustang lol

I only wanted it because it was black and a great deal, but I need to break down and buy a tow vehicle first. The only thing stopping me is waiting for the 09 F150 to come out and to decide wether or not I want a car payment again. I've paid cash for the last 4 vehicles I've purchased, and I still own 3 of them, and they were all bought in the last 3 years lol
Old 09-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Flake6899
5th Gear Member

His name is hookedonkronik....he can only afford the cheapest drug. Of course hes going to be jealous of Ryan. The guy called Ryan poor for not having an overpriced mustang and he was just defending himself. He wasn't saying that he was a "baller." I don't see anything wrong with that.

Btw I don't do drugs it would cut into my modding money =]

Quick Reply: Rain problems!