V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

*Monthly Update*

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 09:13 PM
v6stang07
6th Gear Member

Default RE: *Monthly Update*

well my update is tomorrow my cats are comin off and a custom o/r h is goin in its place
then my set up will be stock manifolds into 2.5" o/r h pipe with flowmaster 40's
i cant wait, i hope to get a comparison clip but i will at least get a clip of the new exhaust
Old 06-17-2007, 09:36 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

im bored
Old 06-17-2007, 10:05 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

ORIGINAL: amrcnidyot

ORIGINAL: fiad06

ORIGINAL: NYstang

did a spring tuneup last week, K&N drop in and tire rotation...

wonder where all that rubber in my wheelwell came from?

edit: Almost forgot! I got my rear swaybar on Monday. handles on/off ramps nicer

Other then that, not too much. well, got a new interior for the chevy but thats not the mustang
why does your car sound like that?
like what?

That would be my crappy Hankook tires...made in korea[&:]. road noise is horrible, and suck in anything but dry weather. cant wait to get some BFG's on her
Old 06-17-2007, 10:15 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

My update looks like this:

Car still need passenger fender and repaint the whole thing. Cage needs to be welded in. Need to put race springs in the rear to get it level again (had taller springs in for awhile to drive it on the street some - and by taller, I mean only a 2" drop). Waiting for a new toy from SSM (insert sneaky grin here). Install the KB and dyno tune her again. Want to repaint the race wheels black sometime, but they can sit in the kitchen for now.
Um, oh yeah, redoing the entire exhaust over the next week. Most of it is sitting here in parts.