V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

have you been pulled over lately?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM
torchred02
3rd Gear Member

Default have you been pulled over lately?

have you been pulled over lately? and for what?
i got pulled over yesterday and i have to say goodbye to my window tint and taillight tint. I hate cops! not to mention t got cited for not having changed my home adress on my lisence when i moved.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:50 AM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

You live in Cali, what do you expect? The only state that even comes close to sucking as much as Cali is Jersey, and Jersey actually got its own tv show for sucking. The cops are gonna be pulling people over for whatever they can, your state is broke, and they have to make the money somehow.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Yeah, Cali sucks big time. I went and removed my front window tint last week as I know I was going to get hit eventualy for the tint....

Matthew
Old 03-03-2010, 12:22 PM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Just grab another set of tail lights if your tint job is perfect. Swap em out for a while and in 3 months put them back on.

Unless things changed since I left, Fix-It tickets are still free if you stop off at the CHP office with it fixed right?

As for window tint, nothing you can do there.

When I lived in Redding the cops were always pulling people over, on the other hand when I lived in Sacramento I only got pulled over once and that was my own dumb fualt.

I can say that I am part of that small club that did a burnt out and race with a cop just 1 lane over and 3 cars back.

He let me go with a warning even though I deserved a ticket; good guy.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

I got pulled over a few weeks ago for cutting corners, but no ticket. I've never had a ticket, in 14 years of driving legally. I've been in 26 accidents, 19 in which I was the driver, and I've never caused a single one. I'm an awesome driver!
Old 03-03-2010, 02:27 PM
neo8222
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RyansQuick6
I got pulled over a few weeks ago for cutting corners, but no ticket. I've never had a ticket, in 14 years of driving legally. I've been in 26 accidents, 19 in which I was the driver, and I've never caused a single one. I'm an awesome driver!
remind me never to ride in your car when ur driving... mr accident magnet

i've been pulled once but it wasn't even on record. some motherly cop pulled me over cause a passed a person that cut me off and was doing 10-15 under the limit (i passed legally just to point out) she pulled me over to b*tch about how dangerous going 45 MPH is and yada yada yada DIDN'T PULL OVER THE DANGEROUS DRIVER!! no no just me. i dislike most Poilce but hate female cops. sure there are a FEW that truly can handle themselves and are cool but most just cant and do there best to try and prove themselves while failing hard.

k /rant
Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
torchred02
3rd Gear Member

yea i was kind of expecting to get pulled over, it just sucks when i actually do. i can say ive been over about 20 times, have gotten 10 tickets or so.

last time i got my windows tinted i got pulled over the same day and had to take it off.

and yea fix it tickets are free if you get it signed by the pd that pulled you over.

Last edited by torchred02; 03-03-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:29 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

I haven't been pulled over for a long time. After a ticket for 101 in a 55, getting pulled over for a burnout, pulled over for 90 in a 65 and a ticket for street racing, you could say I've learned my lesson
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM
RHuckster
2nd Gear Member

After getting a ticket for 116 in a 70 I hung up my speeding trends. It was thrown out of court because the chp officer didn't show up for the trial but I still have slowed down & no racing. I know not many will believe this but I did this in a hyundai accent.

Rick
Old 03-03-2010, 05:27 PM
brent4
4th Gear Member

^^dam man. here in north carolina if we are going that fast over the speed limit they will take license on teh spot....

Ryan you are a lucky individual.....that long driving and that many wrecks and no ticket whatsoever...YOU ARE AWESOME lol..

The last time I got pulled was a few months back. The cop pulled me because my license plate lights were out, didn't get ticket but did get complaiments on my car.

In 8yrs of driving I have only been giving one ticket and that wasn't even in my car but it was thrown out.

Quick Reply: have you been pulled over lately?