V6 General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to V6 Mustangs.

Nice car

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Daehawk
4th Gear Member

Default Nice car

Man sometimes I just hate going to town. I had to go get some fast food just now. When I get there the only parking spot is beside this brand new jet black Camaro. Usually I'm not intimidated by them but picture this....I haven't washed my car or had it cleaned in over 4 months now. I ran out of some of my cleaning products and haven't had the spare cash to buy new ones or to get it cleaned at the car wash. So my car is covered in dirt and a dark film. I can barely see out of the windshield. Theres leaves and leaves and leaves and leaves ALL over my baby from sitting under a Maple tree.UGH.

Im sitting there and this hot chick comes out the door and walks between me and the Camaro and I see her glace at both cars then leans over towards my open windows as she walks past and says "nice car"

All I could babble out was 'thanks' and she was gone. Nice car...haha that made my day . I feel better now. POS Camaro hahaha.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:34 PM
H1ck55ter
2nd Gear Member

yes!!! love that feeling, its kinda like the mud effect on big trucks.lol
Old 10-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

Gotta love it haha, the Taco bell here has this girl I always order from, and she always asks me when i'm going to give her a ride haha. Chicks love a mustang. Who wants to ride around in a Camaro, with some guy rocking a mullet?
Old 10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
darkpony04
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Doyon
Gotta love it haha, the Taco bell here has this girl I always order from, and she always asks me when i'm going to give her a ride haha. Chicks love a mustang. Who wants to ride around in a Camaro, with some guy rocking a mullet?
Haha..Awesome quote man.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Daehawk
4th Gear Member

Hmmmmm this was at a Taco Bell too
Old 11-01-2012, 09:09 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Thats awesome. there is just something about a mustang that gets girls going. Ever notice when a guy says he has a camaro the girl almost always asks if its a z28 or a ss, but if he says he drives a mustang the only question is "can I go for a ride?" its almost never "is it a GT or cobra?"
Old 11-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Daehawk
Hmmmmm this was at a Taco Bell too
Maybe we just need to have a Taco Bell meet, seems that this is where our Mustang girl fan base is at.

PNY, girls don't care what kind of Mustang it is, they just want to giddy up haha.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:37 PM
BabyGT
5th Gear Member

The only girls at my local taco bell are gold diggers, jailbait, and crater faced wh0re5. So my usual response to them liking my car is that's nice give me my baja blast. I find that having my fiancé in the passenger seat is good repellent as well.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:35 PM
darkpony04
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Doyon
Maybe we just need to have a Taco Bell meet, seems that this is where our Mustang girl fan base is at.

PNY, girls don't care what kind of Mustang it is, they just want to giddy up haha.
Wow doyon...nice comparison. LOL
Old 11-06-2012, 02:55 AM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BabyGT
The only girls at my local taco bell are gold diggers, jailbait, and crater faced wh0re5.
LOL! Quote of the year right there!
Baja blast 4ever!

Quick Reply: Nice car