Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

got bored

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 02:26 AM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

Default RE: got board

so what exactly is the fuel economy on this, and you can bypass/turn it off? Is there a cool switch included? or is it auto based on RPM?
Old 05-28-2006, 02:26 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

bitch wanted 20%, im like w.e just make me a club sandwich and be happy with 3%. anyways... how much is the x-charger kit?

Paul
Old 05-28-2006, 10:53 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Looks cool man!!! What software package you use to make that? Photo shop?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:56 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

fuel economy is 24 hwy and 17 city. auto bypass. interesting idea about the bypass ill ask dave. he is real close just waiting on a few part to show up. he is chopin ay the bit he has about 6 pre orders already.

Todd i just use microsoft publisher. funny thing i own adobe premire pro i came with photoshop but i havent learned how to use it.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:12 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

fuel economy is 24 hwy and 17 city. auto bypass. interesting idea about the bypass ill ask dave. he is real close just waiting on a few part to show up. he is chopin ay the bit he has about 6 pre orders already.

Todd i just use microsoft publisher. funny thing i own adobe premire pro i came with photoshop but i havent learned how to use it.
I will give publisher a try. I've been using paint.net and its a real PITA.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Nice work Tom, much better than EE ever bothered to work up for the Ranger/ Explorer kit and certainly miles better than their current Mustang brochure (what... you haven't seen it? Exactly!) The guys are ribbing you about "board" which should be "bored"
Old 05-28-2006, 01:02 PM
05 Cayuse
2nd Gear Member

I agree! Nice job! Still at the top of my list (which changes weekly) for a power adder. You should peddle your "brochure" to Explorer Express for a trade of something you might need, their info is lacking.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:27 PM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

So I assume when it's bypassed it's got normal MPG?

Also, it would be rather hard to create a brochure using premiere pro, it's a video editing suite. Your best bet for that sould be photoshop, or quark if you've got it. Do you mind if I take a crack at it? I was in advertising for a while...

Old 05-28-2006, 03:32 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

thanks tres. i fixed it. brett can tease me all he wants dosent really bother me much. you have to remember i have two things against me. one i can't spell for beans and two im also a contractor so board was kinda familiar! LOL
Old 05-28-2006, 03:35 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lureynol

So I assume when it's bypassed it's got normal MPG?

Also, it would be rather hard to create a brochure using premiere pro, it's a video editing suite. Your best bet for that sould be photoshop, or quark if you've got it. Do you mind if I take a crack at it? I was in advertising for a while...

what i said is i have premire pro part of the package is Photoshop. i just havent used it much i use premire at work . i yea go ahead and play with it i was just goofin around.

Quick Reply: got bored