MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   New Tri-Bar Pony Center Caps Installed (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/138450-new-tri-bar-pony-center-caps-installed.html)

rygenstormlocke 06-11-2006 11:18 PM

RE: New Tri-Bar Pony Center Caps Installed

ORIGINAL: HxCory

I was thinking of the Tri-bar too. Mine came w/ the King Cobra's as well, but they don't look too bad w/ my color, and I don't have any Tri-Bars on my car atm. B/c of the 05 non-Pony Package, but I like it, makes it look cleaner imo.
Anyways, how much did they cost you total? I've ran across several prices.
Cory,

I'll have to check my invoice, but I think they are 12-16 bucks a piece. I'll have to look and let you know. The most I have seen them for is 16 bucks. With your color scheme, you are right, the cobra's probably blend in a bit more and with your rims. With me having black rims, they stick out big time. You can also get machined ford center caps that might go better.

hamidlmt 06-11-2006 11:26 PM

Rygen... damn... you're such a picture whore! [sm=bling.gif]

Dig it! They look great!

blazen351 06-12-2006 02:39 AM

Looks great Rygen, and I'm a firm believer that you can't take/post to many pictures of a good Mustang

Tha Darkness 06-12-2006 02:46 AM

That is very true Blazen! Alot of people love taking pictures and especially of their vehicles (myself included).

Lookin good Rygen! Much better then tha Cobra's. As TooSober posted, they look cheezy!!! [sm=wootwoot.gif]

acstone7 06-12-2006 03:09 AM

That is one sexy stang Rygen, props to ya man...

The Toltek 06-12-2006 03:40 AM

i agree too, diggin' the new center caps... nice ride man!

djl0657 06-12-2006 09:42 AM

RYGEN,

Your car looks super, good pick on the wheels and the new caps. I plan on getting a set of GT take-offs with the dark silver centers (back in the day, we called that color ARGENT). SATIN SILVER makes either full chrome or black centers look a bit OUT THERE , the dark silver should look sharp. I will wait until I need a set of tires and then take the plunge.

rygenstormlocke 06-12-2006 10:01 AM

@Hamidlmt,

I knew I could count on your to call it. LOL. Thanks man.

@Blazen,

Thanks man, now I have to recompile my sig with the new pic. LOL.

@Darkness,

Thanks man, ya know, the Sonic Blue stangs look great with white stripes!!!

@Acstone,

Thanks man....you the same Acstone from TMS?

@Toltek,

Thanks man. You're new here huh? Tell us aboout you, your ride, your plans, perhaps some pics of your stang.

@Dj,

LOL, yes, I remember that as well. I had the GT take off argent bullitts w/pneros. They worked well for me. They look great on our cars. You will be happy with them. And the pneros are way better than the stock bfg's our cars come with.

scrming 06-12-2006 10:01 AM

Very cool!!!

TJ 06-12-2006 12:30 PM

WOW what a nice touch those little center caps make, they do making a striking difference nice!