Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

@!%*

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 06:24 AM
kid robotzero

Default @!%*

dammmmmmnit!!! i parked my car at the local shopping center thinking it was a cool spot to park. so i go around doing my business and i come back to see that my rear bumber was hit. i was soooooo pissed when i saw it. there is paint chipping and some bad scrathes. i didnt know how to react to it soo i just drove home fast in a bad mood. now this isnt the first time someone hit my rear bumper. maybe like a month into having my car i was in gridlock traffic and i dont know how this happens but i was at a complete stop on the freeway when outta no where i get hit from behind. when that happened i was just like nooooo omg my new stang just got wrecked before i got to work on it. but when i went to see the damage it was barely anything just a small dent and some minor scratches. it wasnt big enough for me to claim to my insurance becuase the damage wasnt over 500 bucks which is bs. but basically i wanted to know where is a good place to buy gt takeoff bumpers becuase i was planning on getting dual flowmasters with a h pipe for my stang since i need a new bumper anyways. if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it greatly.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:24 AM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: @!%*

Check ebay ... Cascotech has a wide variety of GT take-off parts. You might try contacting him and see if he can put up an auction for a GT bumper, if he has one.

http://stores.ebay.com/Casco-Tech

bummer about seeing your wounded pony... it's a terrible feeling walking back and seeing that!
Old 06-17-2006, 08:22 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Did business with Diversified Marketing, went better than smooth: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...spagenameZWDVW
Old 06-17-2006, 09:41 AM
Im2niceaguy1970

I agree with Diversified Marketing... they go out of their way to help you.. It took 2 weeks to get my bumper but only because the ones he had contained minor scratches & he didnt want to send out inferior quality bumpers. I paid $169 I think for the bumper & he threw in the matching rocker panels for $69. Shipping was pricey but all in all was well worth it. color matches perfectly
Old 06-17-2006, 01:04 PM
amystery2u
3rd Gear Member

STAY AWAY FROM CASCO!!! THEY SCREWED ME THREE WAYS FROM SUNDAY. Go with Diversified. They are awesome.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:12 PM
blue_devil

www.speedconcepts.net they sell gt takeoff parts its like $175 plus shipping fees for the bumper. if ur looking for a complete gt kit they got one pipes and all for around 1k i know thats alot my bro also has a v6 and thats were he got his stuff he didn't have a scratch on any of the parts, prepainted the color you want, and his came pretty quick.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:24 PM
screaminyellin6
2nd Gear Member

+1 Great Service - but be ready to rec'v a big box - LOL

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

Did business with Diversified Marketing, went better than smooth: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...spagenameZWDVW