Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

ACK!!!!!! Accident

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Default ACK!!!!!! Accident

well i was on my way to work and i stopped behind a van at a light, then i hear the scream of wheels so i look into my rear view mirror to see a lancer slam right into my car pushing me into the van.....Luckily for me our mustangs are built like Tanks and my rear bumper only has a few scratches and its poped off teh frame on the left side.....her car was smashed to hell though and her engine wouldnt crank.... time for the GT front n rear facias to go on.....BTW the cop was FHP for any of you floridians and he was in a nice camaro ss and gave the lancer driver a reckless driving ticket ......she was drivign while on the cell phone too, all the more reason to hate people who talk on phones in cars -_-
Old 06-20-2006, 09:53 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: ACK!!!!!! stupid mistubishi

WOW

I am hurting just thinking about it!!!!

Glad everyone is ok!!!!

Time heals
Old 06-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

i kinda laughed when the cop said "Wow they do build fords tough"
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Sorry to hear about your wreck. I hope your ok. I bet that woman would drive better with her phone up her @ss.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:07 PM
screaminyellin6
2nd Gear Member

Man that sounds like my story a few months ago. Some guy in an SUV slid into my rear while on the parkway. I collected the $ from his company and my shop gave me the $ towards the bumpers. Went to Diversified Marketing and got painted GT takeoff Front bumper with grill and fogs, Rear bumper, and side skirts for the same price allowance the company gave me for a rear bumper plus paint So made lemonade from my lemons ... now it's your turn... Take it as an opportunity.

Luckily you didn't get injured - that's what matters most!

Old 06-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

im fine, im at work at the moment though so i could be better [8D]
Old 06-20-2006, 10:11 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

OMG dude that sucks....Any signs of whiplash???? I think it takes a few days sometimes. Glad she got a ticket though and yes, it gives you a nice excuse to get the Gt stuff.

On a further note...I was driving home and saw this nice looking Windveil blue stang v6. It had Gt-takeoff rims so I was like "cool, it's modded" it was parked on grass though. So as I drove passed it I checked to see if it had a modded exhaust. It didn't but it's entire left side was crashed in. ANd there it sat. Abandoned no one around it. That REALLLY sucks.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:12 PM
ranebowcyxx
BadAss 13-sec N/A 4.0L

I really wish people would get off the phone issue, if they aren't going to let us talk on the phone in the car, then shut down all the drive thru's, I have personally seen two accidents due to someone eating.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Oh man that sucks, Glad your ok though! Thats the important thing, well atleast you get new Gt bumpers!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ranebowcyxx

I really wish people would get off the phone issue, if they aren't going to let us talk on the phone in the car, then shut down all the drive thru's, I have personally seen two accidents due to someone eating.
Well if she wasnt on her phone she would of seen that my car was stopped, i was stopped behind the van a good 20 seconds b4 she smashed into me

Quick Reply: ACK!!!!!! Accident