Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Ok I'm back...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 04:23 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default Ok I'm back...

I imagine nobody noticed that little old me has not been here much the last couple if days,I mean I'm an easy fellow to miss I know. but anyways I haven't been. Had Jury duty Monday and tuesday and just wasn't able to pop on very much. Anyways I do have a point to this...You all posted an *** pot of posts since sunday! I mean one big damned *** pot of them. I don't have time to read all of them. So what did I miss? Anything that I MUST go back and read...I saw all about the whiteV6er guy and how he came clean in the end. So that's not what I'm taking about. Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything IMPORTANT. I skimmed most of them of course, but still...Oh and to any newbies...I generally try and welcome each of you when you do your first post...I got a couple of you, but if I missed yours...sorry...so here... Welcome & post some damn pics? How was that??

Oh yeah what freaking Star wars character am I?? I mean come one guys I felt a little left out there? []

J/k LOL
Old 06-21-2006, 04:25 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Ok I'm back...

generally try
i didnt even notice you were gone! LOL i do it all the time ill leave come back leave comeback etc. i dont think you really missed anything though
Old 06-21-2006, 04:44 AM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

How could we not miss the crazy face painter?

I think you are Darth Vader....right?
Old 06-21-2006, 05:06 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Well If I keep smoking I ought to sound like him in a few years.
ORIGINAL: Jeremy

How could we not miss the crazy face painter?

I think you are Darth Vader....right?
Old 06-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

i missed all the smart *** replies, i had to be a smart *** double time to fill up your slack :S
Old 06-21-2006, 06:43 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LOL, well thanks for filling in, I'll be sure to man my post from now on. The world needs all the smart asses it can get I say. I mean seriously with out us it would just be dumb asses...who wants that?
Old 06-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

i sure dont
Old 06-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Oh yeah and yoour darth maul in that pic [8D] or some other type of Zabrak
Old 06-21-2006, 09:33 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

I imagine nobody noticed that little old me has not been here much the last couple if days,I mean I'm an easy fellow to miss I know. but anyways I haven't been. Had Jury duty Monday and tuesday and just wasn't able to pop on very much. Anyways I do have a point to this...You all posted an *** pot of posts since sunday! I mean one big damned *** pot of them. I don't have time to read all of them. So what did I miss? Anything that I MUST go back and read...I saw all about the whiteV6er guy and how he came clean in the end. So that's not what I'm taking about. Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything IMPORTANT. I skimmed most of them of course, but still...Oh and to any newbies...I generally try and welcome each of you when you do your first post...I got a couple of you, but if I missed yours...sorry...so here... Welcome & post some damn pics? How was that??

Oh yeah what freaking Star wars character am I?? I mean come one guys I felt a little left out there? []

J/k LOL

Blazen! What's upi man. Yeah we missed you, I missed your smart ace replies LOL and it has not been the same without ya man, seriously. I thought someone said you were AT AT Driver number 17!? Oh well. Oh well. Welcome back and never leave again. It's just not the same bro!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:30 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

LOL...sorry Blazen...you're right...u should be a Star Wars character...I have to agree with shadow...Darth Maul fits u perfectly!
ORIGINAL: Shadowhax

Oh yeah and yoour darth maul in that pic [8D] or some other type of Zabrak

Quick Reply: Ok I'm back...