Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

pics are in(almost!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 04:10 AM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: pics are in(almost!)

I know when i want to meet a new girl, first place that comes to mind is "internet car forum! Of course!". [8D]
Old 06-27-2006, 04:11 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Man I just literaly LOL at that and my wife in the room hollers in "what's so funny" "uh nothing honey" LMAO. And i tell you if that thought goes through my head next time a girl is flirting with me I'm blaming you for the consequences! hehehe
ORIGINAL: Shadowhax

ORIGINAL: blazen351

LOL True, Got to take the person in to consideration

J/K pauly you know your my bud, but I'd drop you like a bad habit for a hot chick LMAO! OH wait I'm happily married with children...Never Mind[sm=badidea.gif]
you can just think of the new hot women you meet as necessary "bolt ons" to enhance performance
Old 06-27-2006, 04:14 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Man I just literaly LOL at that and my wife in the room hollers in "what's so funny" "uh nothing honey" LMAO. And i tell you if that thought goes through my head next time a girl is flirting with me I'm blaming you for the consequences! hehehe

J/K pauly you know your my bud, but I'd drop you like a bad habit for a hot chick LMAO! OH wait I'm happily married with children...Never Mind[sm=badidea.gif]
you can just think of the new hot women you meet as necessary "bolt ons" to enhance performance
you mean you never think that? first thing that pops into my head is "Man look at her, i bet shell give me some good tourque numbers"

also Blazen we should start a club, Thread borrow'ers anonymous. except not quite so annoymous
Old 06-27-2006, 04:19 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LOL, I can't say I don't have comments flash through my mind but I hadn't started putting them in car lingo yet.

Bwaahahahaaa, Ok I'm in. I know there are a few other's on here that need in that club too.

you mean you never think that? first thing that pops into my head is "Man look at her, i bet shell give me some good tourque numbers"

also Blazen we should start a club, Thread borrow'ers anonymous. except not quite so annoymous
Old 06-27-2006, 04:21 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

LOL, I can't say I don't have comments flash through my mind but I hadn't started putting them in car lingo yet.

Bwaahahahaaa, Ok I'm in. I know there are a few other's on here that need in that club too.

"Check out the intake on that one" im changin my sig to that little club >.>
Old 06-27-2006, 04:24 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

As long as it's not "hey check out the exhaust pipe on her" then It's ok.

"Check out the intake on that one" im changin my sig to that little club >.>
Old 06-27-2006, 04:27 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

"Check out her sway bars"
"I wonder if shes packing forced induction under that hood"
"Wonder what her compression ratio is"

and i can go on n on, but id rather stay on the good side of the mustang ladies we got here
Old 06-27-2006, 04:29 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Hey take a chance, you never know they might like that kinda thing, they are after all car freaks too.

and i can go on n on, but id rather stay on the good side of the mustang ladies we got here
Old 06-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Hey take a chance, you never know they might like that kinda thing, they are after all car freaks too.

Alright time to return this thread like and overdue book.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:14 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

alright shadowhax, your sig scared away the girl

Quick Reply: pics are in(almost!)