Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just got Tinted!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 10:47 PM
FastLane034
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Just got Tinted!

I have 5% limo tint blackout on my 94 GT. Never been pulled over. I live in Michigan.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:54 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

niiiiiiiiiiiice, post some pics ! thnx
ORIGINAL: FastLane034

I have 5% limo tint blackout on my 94 GT. Never been pulled over. I live in Michigan.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:56 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

mine are 35% (legal for Maryland). if i had the money and was going to do the next mod it would be tuner and then wheels. i am going to wait until these tires are worn and then get all new. i am also waiting on the tuner. i am going for all show and no go for now but will eventually do performance mods. i would love to one day take it to the track since it has been a while since i have done that. my louvers come in black but they are a flat black and they need to be treated prior to painting. either way you will have to get them painted.

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

THANK YOU SWEETTYYY! what percent is your tint again!? in ur sig it looks limo! so hot! love it! thanks for the comments! next im thinking louvers or wheels, most likely louvers! what do u think i should do next....tuner, rims+tires or louvers...i can say i dont have money for rims and tires now, and tuning is from 400-600 so im thinking louvers....i want my louvers black, so black on white, do they louvers come in black or carbon black? anyone on here with a white stang that ordered louvers and jsut put them right on meaning if he wanted black dont they come in that mach 1 spoiler black?
ORIGINAL: LisaJ429

tint looks great...and i like your friend's cobra.

nice house too!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Miami Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Tint looks good!!! I like how you have the same tint all around, looks better that way. In addition to the rear louver you should consider blacking out the rear panel (between the tail lights) as one of the your next and cheapest mods.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:05 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

hey so its a flat black? do they come pre painted if u ask? how will i figure out what the mach 1 black is? the color name, i want the black to match my tint and stuff, u know, black and white theme, so im thinking same color as the blackj on the mach 1 spoiler...well heres a pic of how i want it too look,...tell me how to achieve that color, the name, how do i get it, where from ,etc , heres a pic of a mach 1 in white with black louvers, like i want!

mine are 35% (legal for Maryland). if i had the money and was going to do the next mod it would be tuner and then wheels. i am going to wait until these tires are worn and then get all new. i am also waiting on the tuner. i am going for all show and no go for now but will eventually do performance mods. i would love to one day take it to the track since it has been a while since i have done that. my louvers come in black but they are a flat black and they need to be treated prior to painting. either way you will have to get them painted.

THANK YOU SWEETTYYY! what percent is your tint again!? in ur sig it looks limo! so hot! love it! thanks for the comments! next im thinking louvers or wheels, most likely louvers! what do u think i should do next....tuner, rims+tires or louvers...i can say i dont have money for rims and tires now, and tuning is from 400-600 so im thinking louvers....i want my louvers black, so black on white, do they louvers come in black or carbon black? anyone on here with a white stang that ordered louvers and jsut put them right on meaning if he wanted black dont they come in that mach 1 spoiler black?

p..s do u know what kind of louvers are those in this pic? do they have them for a 2006? thanks in advance

nice house too!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

my quarter louver's didn't come painted but i know that other's have bought louvers painted but they were a different make. as far as color match of the mach 1 someone had posted a site that you could get the paint code for but i didn't save the site.

hey so its a flat black? do they come pre painted if u ask? how will i figure out what the mach 1 black is? the color name, i want the black to match my tint and stuff, u know, black and white theme, so im thinking same color as the blackj on the mach 1 spoiler...well heres a pic of how i want it too look,...tell me how to achieve that color, the name, how do i get it, where from ,etc , heres a pic of a mach 1 in white with black louvers, like i want!

p..s do u know what kind of louvers are those in this pic? do they have them for a 2006? thanks in advance

nice house too!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:11 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

photoshop my pic so i can see how it would look please! lol heres a rear pic
ORIGINAL: Miami Mustang

Tint looks good!!! I like how you have the same tint all around, looks better that way. In addition to the rear louver you should consider blacking out the rear panel (between the tail lights) as one of the your next and cheapest mods.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:21 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

will the link owner please stand up ,please stand up !lol thanks for the info...........i wanna get the rear and sides at the same time...u know the make of the ones in the pic i posted?

my quarter louver's didn't come painted but i know that other's have bought louvers painted but they were a different make. as far as color match of the mach 1 someone had posted a site that you could get the paint code for but i didn't save the site.

nice house too!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Miami Mustang
2nd Gear Member

photoshop my pic so i can see how it would look please! lol heres a rear pic
ORIGINAL: Miami Mustang

Lol I would but a lot of white stangs have them so you could see how it really looks, not a photoshop. I'll post a pic if I find one.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:24 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

i don't but it looks similar to one that i was looking at that and it is aluminum

will the link owner please stand up ,please stand up !lol thanks for the info...........i wanna get the rear and sides at the same time...u know the make of the ones in the pic i posted?

nice house too!!!

Quick Reply: Just got Tinted!