Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Moderators ?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 03:41 AM
05 Silvertible
2nd Gear Member

Default Moderators ?????

SO where do the moderators lurk ??? I have now posted three times in the forum issues, problems and feedback area with no replys?? How do we contact a 4.o specific moderator ??
Old 07-16-2006, 04:02 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Moderators ?????

Just PM them...Professor Wizard will get back to you pretty quick
Old 07-16-2006, 10:42 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

feel free to pm prof. wis. or any of your site moderators.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:25 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

This is just my opinion. Remember that this is a forum and it is free unless you contribute. With this in mind moderators are volunteers’. Most of them started out hanging out here and after time the admin’s would ask if they would like to be moderators. Now some of them took this title and ran with it they are true mustang lovers and want to do anything to keep forums like this running smooth and keep the mustang community alive. Some took this new found power and it went right to there head making them instant MOD GOD’S. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Then there were the ones that thought ok I could do this and were way over their heads. Again this is a no paying job they have life’s outside of this forum. They come here now and then remember they started out just like you and me so they are probably surfing around their favorite area and pop in once and awhile. And then there are the true pains that just took the title so they could do what they want. They only last a while because the true colors come out and after a while they are asked to step down. This doesn’t even address the fact that most of our mods aren’t even 05-06 v6 owners. Other forums have the same prob. Did you know that our very own Rygen is a mod on another forum? So they are not all bad give them a break they do this for free if you need help pm Amanda (see is great ) apply to be a Mod if I wasn’t so busy with the house I would apply (not that they would have me )
Old 07-16-2006, 12:33 PM
05 Silvertible
2nd Gear Member

I agree, dont get me wrong. Anywhere you go the situation will be the same. Its human nature. I just think if someone has a prob/question that there should be some way to get someones attention. the report button is not enough. I didnt even know where to find the mods names to PM one of them. Are they listed somewhere?
Old 07-16-2006, 12:37 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Well said Afixer. It is a volunteer based job and some of these sites are full time jobs. Just PM tripsevn7, Amanda and Professor Wizard. Prof and Trip have been very responsive to me when I have questions.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:50 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: afixer

This is just my opinion. Remember that this is a forum and it is free unless you contribute. With this in mind moderators are volunteers’. Most of them started out hanging out here and after time the admin’s would ask if they would like to be moderators. Now some of them took this title and ran with it they are true mustang lovers and want to do anything to keep forums like this running smooth and keep the mustang community alive. Some took this new found power and it went right to there head making them instant MOD GOD’S. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Then there were the ones that thought ok I could do this and were way over their heads. Again this is a no paying job they have life’s outside of this forum. They come here now and then remember they started out just like you and me so they are probably surfing around their favorite area and pop in once and awhile. And then there are the true pains that just took the title so they could do what they want. They only last a while because the true colors come out and after a while they are asked to step down. This doesn’t even address the fact that most of our mods aren’t even 05-06 v6 owners. Other forums have the same prob. Did you know that our very own Rygen is a mod on another forum? So they are not all bad give them a break they do this for free if you need help pm Amanda (see is great ) apply to be a Mod if I wasn’t so busy with the house I would apply (not that they would have me )
Very well spoken!
Old 07-16-2006, 03:53 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

thanks for the kind words. i thought i got into my rambleing mode again. i was running out the door to church with the fam and saw this post. the mods are like our computers. we take them for granted untill we have a prob then all the sudden they suck! funny how that works