Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Need help

Old 09-06-2006, 12:25 AM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Default Need help

Hey guys. I have a quick question. Ive posted pics of my black pony package stang before and I think im set on yellow stripes for my stang. Oh yea I painted my calipers yellow. Get looks all the. I was actually thinking too of getting the 12' wide stripes. Does anyone have a pic of the Wide stripes all the way down their car? And does anyone have a pic or a link to a pic of a black stang with yellow stripes. Oh yeah this has no relevance to .........this but has anyone seen the pimp my ride episode where they just redo the whole Mercury cougar......I was like wow! when I saw that!.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Pyrat
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Need help

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/time...05/stripes.htm

Try this site, you can experiment...
Old 09-06-2006, 01:05 AM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

the cougar with the movie theater that came out of the trunk and had a roush engine. that was one pimped ride
Old 09-06-2006, 02:41 PM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Well i've already been to that web site.....I just see to see some pics of a real car with those stripes.
thanks though. And yea that old cougar with black and yallow ans had the roush engine dropped in it was a very nice car.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:59 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

i hate the new pimp my rides they seem to be trying to do silly stuff or whatever. I like unique whips better on speed o_O

Search this Thread