Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

pulled over

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 09:06 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

Default pulled over

i got pulled over 82 in a 55 today. he gave me some crap about my insurance card being messed up so got a ticket for that, then he checked my tints and gave me a ticket for that. after a good half hour of sitting there he comes back with the 3 tickets and was a total asshead about it. so now i owe like millions of dollars to nassau county any1 wanna make donations?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
amystery2u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: pulled over

Sorry, donated $450 this summer to the PD. $150 for the ticket. $300 for the new radar detector to keep the ba$tard$ at bay.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:20 PM
05BlackPony
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: amystery2u

Sorry, donated $450 this summer to the PD. $150 for the ticket. $300 for the new radar detector to keep the ba$tard$ at bay.
lol Nice!

Sucks to hear that. I need to be reallly careful with my tint now that I got to NC [:@]
Old 09-20-2006, 09:27 PM
windveilpete
2nd Gear Member

If it is your first ticket, go to court. THey will throw out the insurance ticket for sure, since you probably owe on the car and can show you have had continuous coverage. Then, get your tint removed (know you would hate to, but get a certificate that shows it complies with state laws. They will probably throw that out too.

You were hauling *** on your ticket, so you might have a hard time getting it reduced to just attending traffic school, but it is definitely worth a try. Dress up for the judge, respect the court, and show that you want to be a law abiding citizen, and they will probably give you a break... after dealing with scumbags all day, to see someone come in and respect their court, they usually treat you like you are a breath of fresh air. I went one time and dressed in a suit, and only had to pay court costs. Everything was thrown out.

You are lucky he didn't cite you for reckless driving, then you would really be screwed. The judge will probably understnad that the cop threw the book at you though on the rest and take a little pity on you, if you have a clean record.

Traffic school = good. Try to get that, helps your insurance stay low.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

You need to get a PBA card... and fix your insurance.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:53 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

i gave him my old car instead of my new 1...and i just have to send a copy of my new 1 because i own the car outright theres no proof besides that. and i showed the jerk my pba card and he didnt care...it was a nypd detective card too. about a year and a half ago i got a speeding ticket reduced to some nonsense so idk if they will let me plea bargin but im gunna give it a shot. i guess i deserved it because 82 is slow for me. i need to be put in my place but i wish they could paddle my *** instead of making me pay money
Old 09-21-2006, 12:03 AM
flomoloko

I got one a couple of weeks ago for doing 45 in a 30. I paid a traffic lawyer to handle it and have it dropped to a nonmoving violation, so no points assessed no insurance company finding out. It was ridiculous, I handed him my insurance card for my Neon (even though I was in the Mustang) he must not have even looked at it. Happened right across the street from where the STL Rams practice at. Stupid cops hang out there to keep an eye on the bling bling player's cars , I should have known better.

[IMG]local://upfiles/32684/B95B5F49662F493498494A5DCB9C838C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-21-2006, 12:10 AM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Hey, where in nassau do u live?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:14 AM
anemsguy

yea where in nassua? I have an 01 ( I know this is the 4.0 forum) but im still a 6 right???? I live in nassau too.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:12 AM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

I lived in plainview til december...just moved to queens tho. im out there almost every day cuz my friends are out there so i still consider it my home. where do u guys live?

Quick Reply: pulled over