Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

uggg....

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: uggg....

Why do you need to be faster than them? Are you feeling a little insecure, compensating for something?

Old 09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
SparkYZ
2nd Gear Member

I'm just going to try to avoid the brewing Sh!tstorm here and say happy birthday bro. Go do evil things with a girl in the stang.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

if your parents wouldnt notice you slipping F/I on, slip a bottle of nitrous under your passenger seat
Old 09-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

he said he had zex in it : p
Old 09-25-2006, 10:57 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Your parents said no to a GT, but they're ok with FI and the cost to install?? Not to mention no drivetrain warranty.
That's funny because the same thing happened with me. I'm 17 but I had to get a 3.5 GPA in school and it was also a birthday present from my parents and they said "I aint payin' $30,000 for your first car!" lol. But my dad was like... "alright... we need exhaust, gears and a supercharger!" So I said "KICK ***!" I love my car and I really do want a supercharger because I want it to be fast but I also want to mod my car since it would be alot of fun. I love my car! Some people think I'm spoiled but I just look at it that I believe I'm a good person and I earned it and all the mods I do come out of my pocket. I paid for the exhaust, the headers and the gear that I'll be getting next month while making $7.75 at BJ's wholesale

Hopfully I'm not judge either [:@] lol
Old 09-25-2006, 11:21 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Meph

Why do you need to be faster than them? Are you feeling a little insecure, compensating for something?

haha no. we just have been always in this battle since we started driving. it used to be like add and intake or get some performance chip/tune.....but now that we are getting older and our parents are getting us better cars it is getting hard core lol

this is how it started...back in the days of high shcool
my friend gets a celica gts
my friend got a civic and started to lightly mod it
my other friend got a legacy gt a month after
they start to duke it out, the legacy always comming on top
i get my mustang 6 months after...and i am king of the castle
celica gts gets totaled because the dude hit a deer in canada (which was sad because he was there in the first place getting a turbo set up)
1 month later civic-boy sells his car and gets a WRX....now I have competition
about a week later some new guy rolls into the parking lot with a WRX (he is now immediately in)
celica-boy gets a mid size SUV and cries every night
I can beat the new guy on the block but I cant beat my friend with the WRX off the line

.....and those are the events that led up to this (legacy guy is the one who just bought the WRX)
Old 09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

I wish getting older meant my parents bought me a better car.

Actually my old man was of the opinion that my first car should be what i could afford - a junker. First car I owned was a 1986 cutlass supreme, which was a monster in it's own right. And in retrospect, I learned a lot of crap about keeping a car running from my junkers. It also made me really, truly appreciate the new car I ever bought.

Oh well, I say go with a turbo setup. Run 30 lbs of boost and blow it up, maybe they'll buy you a viper next time.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:35 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

lol....my parents wont get me a new car a i get older! their parents do though
Old 09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Wow... you could make a t.v. show or a movie out of that story... it'd be like Fast and the Furious 3 and 1/2 "High School Stories"
Old 09-26-2006, 12:54 AM
snogoldi
1st Gear Member

Yeah that might be true but the good side is is your Mustang look's Soooo!!! much better then a "whoopee doo" for your Subaru.[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

ORIGINAL: petepete

my buddy has a wrx and i couldnt beat him na but with f/i i beat him so now hes gettin ga bigger turbo. Life sucks then you die. LOl jk but true story bout the wrx