Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

wtf a v6 GT!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
farzero

Default wtf a v6 GT!

so I'm pulling into my gyms parking lot with my 07 4.0L mustang and I see another mustang and I see its a gt so I go park next to it and the cars are identical except his says GT on it... so I think ohh thats cool 2 black mustangs parked next to eachother whatev.. I really didnt think about it... anyways I get out of my car and I thought to myself damnit I want to steal his rear bumper cause our cars are the same color but my car has the bumper cut out for my dual exhaust (wich sounds awesome by the way) and anyways as I'm walking away from my car I lock it and it beeps... next thing I know some dudes like walking towards me saying hey bro nice car bla bla... is it a v6 im like yeah and he's like yeah mine is too.. its a mustang v6 premium gt... at this momment im kind of confused.. im thinking what? a v6 GT? anyways he's interested in my car cause he thinks his car is faster then mine... so I show him some of my mods under the hood and my exhaust work and stuff and then Im like let me see your car... he opens the hood and sure enough its a stock 4.0L v6 engine he didnt have anything done to it except that it came with dual exhaust and a gt emblem... he said he paid 20g for it so he didnt get ripped off it had nice leather interior and all but I was kind of laughing cause he was telling me that they sell GT emblems and that I should put one on my car.. I told him I'm proud of my 4.0L v6 and I dont want to pose and pretend my car has a 4.6 when it doesent I like the whole sleeper thing and getting underestimated... he obviously didnt understand so we departed our separate ways and I went to pump some iron in the gym... lol this is just kind of funny to me cause now im starting to wonder how many of these "GTs" are out on the street right now... makes me wanna go race cause my car would smoke his... his was stock.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:47 PM
07lane40
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: wtf a v6 GT!

poor kid. hes so confused. maybe one day he'll realize he needs to stop putting up a front. oh well. youre bound to find people like that...
Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 PM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

You can race mine Ihave theGT emblems
Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

I wouldn't be suprised if he just bought it from a dealership like that. I don't blame him entirely. We've all seen dealerships make GT500 replica's from both GT's and Sixxers.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

so I think ohh thats cool 2 black mustangs parked next to eachother whatev.. I really didnt think about it...
Bull****!!! If you didnt think about it then you wouldnt have parked next to him! haha

Old 12-10-2007, 04:23 PM
95cobby
2nd Gear Member

Gotta love kids like that! Kinda like the ppl who put the Cobra emblems on their GTs, I don't get it...
Old 12-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

or a V6 with GT fog lights [>:]........hehe, no offense .......by the way, all you "real" GT's need to watch out.....i got my "SUPER DUPER CHARGED GT" emblem on order. my ride is gonna be smokin fast! [8D]
Old 12-10-2007, 08:20 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

You should have sent him here so he can learn more about his car.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:24 PM
mignella254
2nd Gear Member

Thats just dumb, what an idiot. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but emblems dont make you go faster. IMO I love! our Pony embelms 100010000000101000010101 (one thousand cabillion jillion) times better, it keeps the classic look. Even if your faster than a GT i would keep the ponys, have a lil sleeper brewin.

If you slap GT on it instead your dumb (but if you have a gt, thats cool).

If you slap cobra emblems on a GT/ non-cobra car, your even dumberer.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:42 PM
mikemc04gt
2nd Gear Member

I don't see the point of GT emblems on a V6. Anyone who knowscars can spot the differences. I really like our Pony V6. Super nice car, very tight steering and suspension, great styling and interior, etc... I also like my '04 GT manual, but I'm never ashamed of driving thewife's sixer auto.

Quick Reply: wtf a v6 GT!