Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My New 2010 - Performance White - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:26 AM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Default My New 2010 - Performance White - Pics

Just picked her up a few days ago. Here are some pics. Completely stock, but still awesome in my opinion. Let the mods begin!

Ambient Lighting Pics (I suck as a photographer):

Dome Light On:

Dome Light Off:

Dome Light On:

Last edited by discodave; 07-13-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Added some Ambient Lighting Pics
Old 07-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Must8ng
1st Gear Member

woah!!! I like the interior! and the front grille! and the stock rims are decent too! Congrats! It looks pretty mean! A blue racing stripe would finish the look nicely!
Old 07-13-2009, 12:02 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Must8ng
woah!!! I like the interior! and the front grille! and the stock rims are decent too! Congrats! It looks pretty mean! A blue racing stripe would finish the look nicely!
Thanks!!!! Believe it or not, the interior is what sold me on this vehicle.... The ambient lighting and Microsoft Sync sealed the deal for me.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:24 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Car looks great. The 2010's are great looking especially the front and interior. It is just the rear end that kills it for me
Old 07-13-2009, 12:32 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ODDYSEY
Car looks great. The 2010's are great looking especially the front and interior. It is just the rear end that kills it for me
Thanks! You know, I keep hearing people say that about the rear end..... I personally hated the old mustangs (2004 and lower, don't remember which year). I thought they looked like Ford Probes with a few extra curves. Starting in '05 they were kickass. I think they actually look like muscle cars again. I like the new rear end. What is it that people don't like? The slope?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:40 PM
demas
1st Gear Member

o m g man!!!
this car is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheels, interior, lights..! everything is soooo smooth!!
PURE MUSCELS!
enjoy !
Old 07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

I think the prob with the rear is that it has the big piece of gray plastic running along the bottom and the taillights seemed to be stetched or distorted somehow. The rest of the new design is sweet and the interior is drop dead gorgeous. I'm jealous.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:15 PM
demas
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by pat6674u
I think the prob with the rear is that it has the big piece of gray plastic running along the bottom and the taillights seemed to be stetched or distorted somehow. The rest of the new design is sweet and the interior is drop dead gorgeous. I'm jealous.
i`m not sure y but i prefer the 2010`s rear rather than 09`s...
Old 07-13-2009, 02:40 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Originally Posted by discodave
Thanks! You know, I keep hearing people say that about the rear end..... I personally hated the old mustangs (2004 and lower, don't remember which year). I thought they looked like Ford Probes with a few extra curves. Starting in '05 they were kickass. I think they actually look like muscle cars again. I like the new rear end. What is it that people don't like? The slope?
The slope and the tailights, it looks too much like a coupe and not a sports car in the rear. Just doesn't have that aggresive look. But the rest of the car is awesome.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

Aside from the debate on the rear of the 2010 (I'm not one of the fans), in the last photo it looks like the color match between the rear bumper and the rest of the car is pretty seriously off. The steel panels look like a very cool white (i.e. leaning towards the blue side) where the bumper looks more warm (slightly cream colored).

Is that just a photo artifact?

Quick Reply: My New 2010 - Performance White - Pics