Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

5.1L V6(HA)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Default 5.1L V6(HA)

I was bored, so i checkedout cardomain.com and guess what i found.

V6 Stang(here's the link)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/831498

Whats so funny about this is and i quote "Bore increase to 5.1L V6!!!". Ummmm!!! How stupid could anybody be to believe that he bored a V6 to 5.1L, i don't even think that is possible and if it is not practical. Second is that he claims his Stang has a 11.3sec 1/4 mile, Yeah right, most GT's need serious work to get up their. and Finally he claims 4.8sec 0-60(BS) at 420hp. Ummm I'm not that stupid.

The guy has no pics of his engine bay so that throws up a Giant Red flag. Oh and you'll get a kick out of reading his Guestbook, There are somepeople who axually believe this lier. This guy is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.[8D]
Old 02-18-2006, 11:27 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 5.1L V6(HA)

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

I was bored, so i checkedout cardomain.com and guess what i found.

V6 Stang(here's the link)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/831498

Whats so funny about this is and i quote "Bore increase to 5.1L V6!!!". Ummmm!!! How stupid could anybody be to believe that he bored a V6 to 5.1L, i don't even think that is possible and if it is not practical. Second is that he claims his Stang has a 11.3sec 1/4 mile, Yeah right, most GT's need serious work to get up their. and Finally he claims 4.8sec 0-60(BS) at 420hp. Ummm I'm not that stupid.

The guy has no pics of his engine bay so that throws up a Giant Red flag. Oh and you'll get a kick out of reading his Guestbook, There are somepeople who axually believe this lier. This guy is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth.[8D]
Oh man!!! This s#$% was funnnyyyy!!!! 11 second with the stock rear end my ***!!!! Got to say, the net brings out all the crazies and all the liars.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:28 AM
nicarc369
2nd Gear Member

Whats so funny about this is and i quote "Bore increase to 5.1L V6!!!". Ummmm!!! How stupid could anybody be to believe that he bored a V6 to 5.1L
yeah why go to 5.1 when u could do 8.7 like me , I over doubled my engine size!.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:39 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

U and ur pueny lil 8.7L can't even see me in my SEMI With a F15 Super Hornet Jet Engine slapped on the back.... What Now!!!!!![sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 02-19-2006, 12:45 AM
nicarc369
2nd Gear Member

Well while they were in there I had them fab. up a 3000 hp shot of nitrous. I figured if Im going to 8.7L then why not!? Then they made it into a hovercraft. The best mod Ive done, Ive been extremely happy with it. I think you can get the kit at mustangtuning.com .
Old 02-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

lol, Well i can top that, i finally finished my blueprints to my InterGalactic Space Craft last week, and i finished building it Yesterday. Ooooooooooooooo i will run laps around ur hover craft......

On a more serious note check out this sexy *** Saleen mustang
P.S. don't have ur volume up that loud
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/873783
Old 02-19-2006, 01:19 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

yeah, i will believe that when he posts a pic of a huge engine
Old 02-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Amazing that he'd bore out the motor and pop a supercharger on there, but keep the single exhaust and skinny stock tires [8D] But I can top that, I put TWO superchargers on my car! And um.. a turbo! Yeah, that's it. And nitrous! And a 7 speed tranny! Wow, these mod's are a lot easier than I thought, and don't cost anything
Old 02-19-2006, 02:04 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

haha a lot of people joke about the supercharger and turbo...but some places have actually managed to set up systems that can integrate both...i really am not sure how but there is some shop here in seattle that will do it if you pay them a crap-load...i was skeptical and thought it was a just a big rumor until i went to the shop and personally asked them about it

i know a lot of people will repond in "that is not possible, they are probably lying" or "you are a freaking idiot to believe that" to this...but i dont think that the shop would lie to people because they are very well known for doing crazy stuff to cars

ps. i bored my engine to 8.9L

(for those who didnt relize that last comment was sarcastic)
Old 02-19-2006, 02:10 AM
vistapony
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

haha a lot of people joke about the supercharger and turbo...but some places have actually managed to set up systems that can integrate both...i really am not sure how but there is some shop here in seattle that will do it if you pay them a crap-load...i was skeptical and thought it was a just a big rumor until i went to the shop and personally asked them about it

i know a lot of people will repond in "that is not possible, they are probably lying" or "you are a freaking idiot to believe that" to this...but i dont think that the shop would lie to people because they are very well known for doing crazy stuff to cars

ps. i bored my engine to 8.9L

(for those who didnt relize that last comment was sarcastic)
Only an 8.9? Sheesh....I went with the 15.5L. I can't belive you did not spend the extra $12 to go with the 15.5! I could whup up on your 15,980 rwhp with my 21,430 rwhp!

Quick Reply: 5.1L V6(HA)