Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 11:53 PM
1200bruce
1st Gear Member

I got the Black with Red thread for my Mazda3 shift boot, brake boot and console cover there great, the cover was a BITCH to get on but once on lovely pieces. I'll be ordering for the 11 Stang soon!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:25 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Hi guys, we've decided we want to go into making ebrake handle wraps more. Please contact us via email, PM on your favorite forum, or telephone if you have an ebrake handle that could use refurbishing! Here's a sample photo of what we can do...

And our newest DISCOUNT CODE valid through Wednesday, March 16th: 77N2JU44AX8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a fantastic weekend,
Maciek
Old 03-14-2011, 01:47 AM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Any suggestions for a LL 05 GT? You mentioned in a previous thread there are 3 kinds of green threads available. Your website only lists 2....what does the 3rd one look like?

My interior is completely black aside from the OEM chrome around the vents. I have a Hurst short shifter with a black Hurst ball, replaced the OEM steering wheel with a GT500/Bullitt all black leather wheel and I also have Silver Horse Racing black billet E brake handle.

I am looking to purchase a E brake boot as well as a shifter boot and would like your input. You are very creative from what I can see and have read in this thread.

There was another forum member who has the same colour car as me (i.e. Legend Lime) who posted earlier.....if he bought from you....can you please tell me what he purchased...any pictures?

Thanks,

Peter
Old 03-14-2011, 04:34 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 5POINTOH
Any suggestions for a LL 05 GT? You mentioned in a previous thread there are 3 kinds of green threads available. Your website only lists 2....what does the 3rd one look like?
Hi,

I would recommend going with light green in quadruple on black leather for your interior. I have seen it in person and it looks awesome.

We also have a service whereby we color-match your exterior, there's a small premium for it (please choose OTHER for thread color and paste a link to the picture you want us to color-match in the comments field on the order form). I'm sure if you go that way we can get even closer than with either of our existing greens.

But again, light green on black looks killer!

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 03-19-2011, 03:55 PM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Do you have any pictures of this light green thread? There are currently two green threads on your website.

Would the quadruple thread run in a straight line from the middle front of the shifter boot all the way back to the middle back of the shifter boot?

How would quadruple thread look on an E brake handle......just a reminder I have an 05 Mustang GT with a Hurst Shifter.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

this is light green:

and this is dark green:

If you want the thread to run front to back, please make sure to choose the regular shift boot (not the 4-panel boot, available also, which has the stitching going to corners of the base of the boot).

Quadruple thread in general looks really cool against black leather. Both greens, actually, although personally I like dark green more.

Hope that helps,
Maciek
Old 03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello,

We are now offering a 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all our products!

In short, in addition to our warranty against manufacturing defects (we will fix products and reimburse you for shipping them to us if there indeed is a fitment issue), we are adding CUSTOMER PROTECTION AGAINST ERRORS IN COLOR SELECTION. You can read all the details by clicking the satisfaction guaranteed logo above.

Here's the current discount code: 7W73L20M3PO - Valid Through Friday, April 1st (and no, it's not an April Fool joke).

You can find us on Facebook at this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 04-06-2011, 05:20 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi all,

New pictures, an awesome combination of Charcoal leather and orange carbon-fiber vinyl! Enjoy!

Here's the current discount code: LJ77CO323B9 - Valid Through Friday, April 15th.

You can find us on Facebook at this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlin...s/370288098329

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

another ebrake handle added to our lineup! Saddle brown with a black stripe and quadruple tan thread:

Here's our current code, valid through Friday April 22nd: 7SK73WCO266

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-05-2011, 01:06 AM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

If you want the thread to run front to back, please make sure to choose the regular shift boot (not the 4-panel boot, available also, which has the stitching going to corners of the base of the boot).

Quadruple thread in general looks really cool against black leather. Both greens, actually, although personally I like dark green more.

Hope that helps,
Maciek[/QUOTE]

I was on your website and would like to put my order in but I have the following questions:

1. I have a Hurst short shifter and I am not sure what the drop in inches is? I am assuming you would know the specs since you have made a boot for this shifter before.

2. I would like to order the quadruple light green thread that runs down the middle of the boot from front to back. Is this considered the standard for my car? I have a 2005 Mustang GT.

3. I would like to get an E-brake boot that is black with black stitching (i.e. do NOT want matching green stitching which would be on the shifter boot). How do I let you know about this?

4. In your sample pics....it appears to be more than one kind of black leather?? Please clarify.

5. Is there a forum discount that is currently available?

Thanks,

Peter

Quick Reply: Genuine italian leather shift and brake boots for your Mustang (05+)