Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Vert Lovers Unite- new sponsor, new product.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 11:42 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by FloRida Livin
DUUUUUUDDDE!
MeanStang08 that was a COOL AS HELL video. Im impressed by the ride of course- un frickin believable- but the video quality was well done too! The editing was very cool. We have a project coming soon where I am going to have to take a crash course in videography- so I was taking note. The car sounds and looks great- and holy s**t is that some power.
And Torch Vert- seriously- you are single handedly changing the mis-perception of V6's.
Looks and sounds great. I like the lights in the grille too- smokin.
Both these cars could be mistaken for a fly by from the blue angels for petes sakes.
Bad thing is- now I am feeling a little inadequate LOL!
Thanks for the posts- that was fun
lol... thanks man... believe me though, theres' bigger monsters in these waters.. i need to make some new video showing off my s/c a little, so i'll have more soon.. w00t!

i've got a Sanyo 1920x1080 Full HD Xacti cam with a wide angle lense attached for that video.. and the editing was done with PowerDirector (the best i've found imo) and i've played around with a few editors, but you gotta be able to spend some time with it because its pretty powerful with lots o' features.. but yet actually pretty simple to use. i'd recommend it to everybody. if you need help with anything, let me know
Old 05-09-2011, 10:40 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

HA! yeah- I suppose there is. I was thinking about treating myself to one of those chip upgrades?? Im sure you know what I am trying to say. They hook it up to the cars whatchamacallit under the dash (now Im just sounding like an idiot) UCM? PCM? module...
whatever- and it changes your gear shift points, etc....
cost like $600 to $1000....
Worth it? Ones to avoid?
And thanks for subscribing to our YouTube- we will reciprocate. You have some great stuff going- keep it up
Old 05-09-2011, 11:11 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by FloRida Livin
HA! yeah- I suppose there is. I was thinking about treating myself to one of those chip upgrades?? Im sure you know what I am trying to say. They hook it up to the cars whatchamacallit under the dash (now Im just sounding like an idiot) UCM? PCM? module...
whatever- and it changes your gear shift points, etc....
cost like $600 to $1000....
Worth it? Ones to avoid?
And thanks for subscribing to our YouTube- we will reciprocate. You have some great stuff going- keep it up
Hell Yeah!.. treat away.. definately worth it..

probably wouldn't hurt to get a CAI included (Cold Air Intake) also, but ECU Flash Tuners - yeah, i'd get an SCT X3 - get some custom tunes written for you .. you can contact Brent or Chandler @ www.brenspeed.com or Doug @ bamachips @ www.americanmuscle.com and its an OBDII port btw

you will not be let down whichever way you choose to go..

no problem.. post away all you want on my channel board with links, get people to come over and check your channel out..

Last edited by MeanStang08; 05-09-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:20 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

COOL! Thanks for the info, very helpful. Will keep you POSTED! LOL
Old 05-10-2011, 06:19 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

Just created a Facebook page for WindBlockerSE Season Extender.... Not sure that will get any action, but it cant hurt.
Any FBers out there- would sure appreciate searching us out and "sharing" the link. Trying to get the word out about our new product- any help is welcome and will be reciprocated
thank you
Old 05-13-2011, 08:15 PM
shiftworker
1st Gear Member

has anyone put a new top on a 2005 mustang. I have been considering a black sailcloth model. OR at least I think its the sailcloth that looks like sunbrella.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:14 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shiftworker
has anyone put a new top on a 2005 mustang. I have been considering a black sailcloth model. OR at least I think its the sailcloth that looks like sunbrella.
I believe under the tech support thread there is a convertible care thread that would be a great placd to post this question seeing there has been no answer here yet. You might want to start a new post in that section - someone will have answers for sure.
Best of luck & please post the response here if you find it elsewhere. A tree branch poked a tiny holed in my vinyl top so I know what's coming in MY future!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:54 PM
shiftworker
1st Gear Member

These appear to work great, I'll have save some cash up.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:35 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome!
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 PM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

OK- We are launching a new contest for our next ad campaign and would like to recruit the help of Mustang Convertible Owners across the globe...
Don’t worry- we will make it worth your while!
Here are the rules-
Best “Topless” ad wins a free WindBlockerSE for your convertible.
Here are some examples of current ads:
“Go Topless….its how nature intended it”
“Go ahead, go topless… Everybodys doing it!”
“The Topless your mama can still be proud of
” etc, etc…
Best slogin wins.
Contest will end June 30th, 2011.
At this time our product fits 05-12Convertibles… sorry to the rest of you! More model years coming very soon.
If you win and you can't use the product- you could always sell it or give it as a gift! So all Mustang Enthusiasts welcome to participate.
Submit your ad idea to me here in this thread. Please spread the word!
We will narrow it down to the top contenders and create a poll on June 20th to give you time to vote.
Thanks for playin!

Last edited by FloRida Livin; 06-02-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: mis spelled words, wrong info about starting a new thread under general info

Quick Reply: Vert Lovers Unite- new sponsor, new product.