Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

HI | Forgestar F14 20x9 / 20x10.5 In-Stock and Ready to Ship!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Paul@HoweyIndustries.com
Former Sponsor

Default HI | Forgestar F14 20x9 / 20x10.5 In-Stock and Ready to Ship!

This set has become available due to a customer's order cancellation. The set is new in the box and ready to ship from Forgestar's Facility. No waiting 4-6 weeks for production!

Forgestar F14 Overstock Set for Sale!

Features:
  • Extremely Durable - The Strength of a Forged wheel at the Price of a Cast Wheel
  • Amazingly lightweight - More the 15% lighter then standard cast wheels
  • Flow Forming Technology - The same process used by BBS and Enkei
  • TPMS Compatible
  • Clears Large OEM Calipers and Aftermarket Big Brake Kits
  • Custom Offsets and Bolt Pattern
  • Custom Made to Order
  • Fitment Available for Nearly Any Vehicle

Forgestar Wheels: Forgestar has been leading the industry in custom built Flow Formed wheels. Forgestar's wheel models offer many of the same features of Forged wheels while maintaining Cast wheel pricing. All Forgestar wheels offer custom sizes, offsets, bolt patterns, flow formed construction, and custom finishes. Unless otherwise specified, Forgestar wheels are finished using a very high quality powder coating process.

Forgestar F14 Mesh Concave Monoblock

Available Sizes:
Semi Concave 20x9 +33

Deep Concave 20x10.5 +46

Finish Silver

Discount Overstock Price 1780.00 w/ Free Shipping!

Flow Forming Technology: Forgestar's Rotary Forged Flowforming process is a unique solution to a common problem – how to make a wheel both light and strong.

This specialized process begins with a low pressure type of casting and uses a special machine that spins the initial casting, heats the outer portion of the casting and then uses steel rollers pressed against the rim area to pull the rim to its final width and shape. The combination of the heat, pressure and spinning create a rim area with the strength similar to a forged wheel. During Flow Forming, the pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel. The resulting grain structure within the alloy of the wheel is linear, flowing in a single direction.

This grain structure pattern, combined with the exceptional quality of casting required for the process, gives the rim area of the wheel huge mechanical strength, and elongation. As a result of these mechanical characteristics, Forgestar is able to reduce the thickness of the rim area resulting in reduced weight, without compromising strength and resistance to impact.

In-stock: This set of Forgestar wheels is in-stock and ready to ship. This set has become available due to a customer cancelling their custom order.

Shipping/Delivery: We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING on all Forgestar orders within the United States. All Forgestar orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified and require a signature upon delivery. All orders ship directly from Forgestar's facility in Anaheim, CA to your desired location.

Payment: Howey Industries accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.

Contact: We are available by phone at: 1-888-554-7755, by email: sales@howeyindustries.com or paul@howeyindustries.com, online: www.howeyindustries.com, and by PM.

Last edited by Paul@HoweyIndustries.com; 03-13-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Paul@HoweyIndustries.com
Former Sponsor

We have another set in stock and ready to ship!

Forgestar F14
20x9 +35 / 20x11 +55
Finish: Gunmetal

Old 03-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Paul@HoweyIndustries.com
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the recent orders!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Cyder

Hi Paul, I sent you an email in regards to a set of forgestar F14s for my 2011 mustang 50.

Let me know if you need any additional information..thanks!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Paul@HoweyIndustries.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cyder
Hi Paul, I sent you an email in regards to a set of forgestar F14s for my 2011 mustang 50.

Let me know if you need any additional information..thanks!
I'm not sure if I received your email. Would you mind PMing me your email address?

Thanks,

Paul