Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger System for 2010 Ford Mustang 4.6L
Edelbrock is excited to announce the release of their E-Force Supercharger system for 2010 Ford Mustangs equipped with a 4.6L 3V (#1582). Based in large part on the existing supercharger for '05-'09 Mustangs, this new kit will allow the 2010 Mustang to produce an impressive 466 HP and 439 ft/lbs of torque with very low boost. This design is engineered and manufactured by Edelbrock and features an Eaton® Twin Vortices Series (TVS®) GEN VI rotor assembly - the same internals used on the new Corvette ZR-1.
The supercharger assembly is integrated into Edelbrock's unique intake manifold for a truly seamless design with minimal components. The intake features 15" long runners for maximum low-end torque and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves mileage potential. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air to water intercooler - the largest of its kind available on the market today - and full face low temp heat exchange. A new injection molded high-flow air-box cover keeps the 2010 50-state emissions legal (EO pending). The assembly is finished with a matching set of coil covers uniquely styled to give your engine compartment a custom look.
This complete Edelbrock E-Force supercharger kit includes everything you
need to bolt it on under the hood of a 2010 Mustang 4.6L 3V, including
supercharger/manifold assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body,
injection molded air-box cover, fuel injectors, air-to-water
intercooler, coil covers and handheld flash programmer to properly tune
the factory ECU for the added power. Edelbrock offers an available
5-Year/60,000 mile warranty and 50-State emissions legal EO is pending.
The supercharger is also available as a competition kit #1587. Intended for purpose built race cars, the competition kit is supplied with only essential components and does not include the programmer, injectors, coil covers or primary pulley. Four pulley sizes are available, in diameters from 3.50" to 2.75" depending on the desired boost level, as well as a competition air intake system that eliminates the stock air box for improved air flow. Please note that these parts are only intended for use with the competition kit, and will void the E.O. certification of the #1582 street-legal kit.
- More horsepower per psi than any other Mustang system on the market
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, and flash tuner with proper calibration
- Available 5 Year/60,000 mile warranty
- The most efficient system available - 466 HP and 439 ft/lbs. of Torque with low boost!
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets.