Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PEOPLE SUCK!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 03:39 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: PEOPLE SUCK!!

you live in the ghetto? damn. that sucks.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:49 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

you live in the ghetto? damn. that sucks.
lol thats funny, thats how my cousin from florida calls this area lol
Old 07-11-2007, 03:52 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

Hate to hear that man hope everything works out for you
Old 07-11-2007, 04:43 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

Fletch, I dont hammer my car around here for one single reason, it is too damn loud and I don't want a ticket. And when I am on the road I am a courteous driver, i.e. I let people in, I let people cross. The only thing that comes to mind for me is jealousy and people suck. I don't think it was the guys who broke into my car, they knew what they were doing, whoever took my chin spoiler apparently only knew how to break it. Like I said, People Suck!!
Old 07-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

I guess i was one of the lucky ones that actually saw the people shredding my car to pieces.....Coming back from a party with girl i was visiting in school. Her ex-boyfriend and his friend were in the process of tearing off my exhaust system and kicking in my grill on my 65 mustang.....needless to say the one guy kicking my car has no front teeth left and the guy with the hack saw ripping off my exhaust wont be able to have any kids........spent the night in jail cause they pressed charges against me. It was worth the night in jail! But my poor car! Took months to get back into shape and then decided it was too much of an eye grabber tokeep. I try not to add too much stuff to my car to where it will standout like a sore thumb but just enough to get noticed by other mustang heads!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:35 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jackies Stang

I guess i was one of the lucky ones that actually saw the people shredding my car to pieces.....Coming back from a party with girl i was visiting in school. Her ex-boyfriend and his friend were in the process of tearing off my exhaust system and kicking in my grill on my 65 mustang.....needless to say the one guy kicking my car has no front teeth left and the guy with the hack saw ripping off my exhaust wont be able to have any kids........spent the night in jail cause they pressed charges against me. It was worth the night in jail! But my poor car! Took months to get back into shape and then decided it was too much of an eye grabber tokeep. I try not to add too much stuff to my car to where it will standout like a sore thumb but just enough to get noticed by other mustang heads!

Now that is crazy!! Mine don't even compare to that man. Sorry to hear that and yes you are definitely right, well worth the night in jail.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:44 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Yeah, seems to me someone has it out for you and knows where you live and can you think of anyone that you crossed or pissed off?
ORIGINAL: DeStonn

+1 on the whole revenge thing. Too much of a coincedence for it to happen twice like that in such a short time. JMO
Old 07-12-2007, 06:05 AM
kinglasher
2nd Gear Member

I bet you gave some girl a ride and now her mentally ill bf is affriad of you so he takes it on the car....been there done that. Sad part? i didnt even get with the girl.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kinglasher

I bet you gave some girl a ride and now her mentally ill bf is affriad of you so he takes it on the car....been there done that. Sad part? i didnt even get with the girl.

LOL no I don't think that is it. As of tonight I will be parking behind a 15ft fence that has cameras and barbwire on the fence. lets see how that goes. wish me luck
Old 08-16-2007, 08:26 AM
pack018
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: v6VenoM

Ok so thanks everyone for ur feedback, I am checking ebay and craigslist and they did break it so they can't bolt it on to a Stang. When they broke into my car two weeks ago, I live by a Self Storage place and they have cameras. I watched the whole thing on video. Two cars, in which I found out later one of them, a BMW was stolen from Secaucus, they were in and out of my car in about a minute. Then later that day they found sum of my paperwork in Newark. I had a binder with a bunch of papers in it so I think maybe they just took the binder thinking there was something in it, and they were in the car quick to know exactly what was in it, ya know.The block I live on is horrible. I have no idea if I pissed sumone off because I am a peaceful guy. There are sum ******** and envious people around here. I don't think the two things are related but who knows. I think I am going to sit outside on the roof that overlooks the lot that I park in with my sniper rifle cuz I am that pissed off, and I already planned on moving cuz thistown sucks. And I shouldn't have to own a garage to own a nice car but it seems these days that's the case because nobody can respect the property of others.
it's pretty much the area that you live in, you have 495 and the lincoln tunnel right next to u. if u get on 495 u have turnpike south/north, routes3,17,80 and you can go to NYC in 5min.. I know how you feel i had a garage(rented)for my 03 Roush but one night I got lazy and didn't feel like walking a couple of blocks.. the next day it was gone, it was found 5 months later in Newark. And my friends STOCK civic was stolen 3 times from the pathmark parking lot..!!!!