Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 hitting the lots. Any deals on 2011s?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:09 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
Why do people trash the new Camaro so much on here for?
I'm not trashing it, I actually love the design. I almost bought one but when I drove it the visibility was terrible! I just want you to buy one so we don't have to hear you cry about how you need a new car to show up in style at the university...99% of people call it college, even if it's at a university...trust me, i've been there and yes, I attended a University and we still called it college, school or anything other than the university. Please, for your own sake, call it college or school. It's not that hard.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM
smokinAMD
2nd Gear Member

I like how he calls it "university", community college isn't a university.

Moron probably goes to Meramec like all the other losers in St. Louis.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:00 AM
onegoal
Banned

Originally Posted by bakerjd
I'm not trashing it, I actually love the design. I almost bought one but when I drove it the visibility was terrible! I just want you to buy one so we don't have to hear you cry about how you need a new car to show up in style at the university...99% of people call it college, even if it's at a university...trust me, i've been there and yes, I attended a University and we still called it college, school or anything other than the university. Please, for your own sake, call it college or school. It's not that hard.
What was the power of the ss like?
Old 03-11-2011, 05:04 AM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

What was the power of the ss like?
Again, speaking in all neutrality and objectivity, the power of the LS3 Camaro and the 5.0L Coyote, for the cars they have to haul, are about equal.

The GT Coyote does have an edge over the SS LS3 in that the GT is lighter by a few hundred pounds than the SS. Though the Coyote is only 412 crank BHP while the LS3 is 426 crank BHP, the weight does play a difference.

But the differences is small enough that driver skill actually comes into play. Put a better driver in one (it does not mater which car), and he will beat the other driver every single time.

Why do people trash the new Camaro so much on here for?
Now, listen to yourself and look at where you are at. The answer to this question is so self-evident that it is almost an axiom.

Do you honestly think that on Camaro forums the Camaro fans do not trash on Mustangs?
Likewise, do you believe on Challenger forums that the Challenger fans do not trash on both Mustangs and Camaros?
Old 03-11-2011, 06:36 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

guys, stop commenting. If no one responds he might go away.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:14 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

I noticed some of the dealers by me are getting the 2012 GTs in.

I was curious soon will there be good deals on the 2011 just like they did with 2010? I mean could I get tons off sticker price like some are getting with left over 2010s?
Hello Everyone,

This is Justin with Ford Customer Service. Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Mustang! It is a beautiful ride from top to bottom. In regards to your questions regarding incentives; incentives vary throughout the year. In particular, during the transition period from 2011's to 2012's. At this time, you may witness incentives become favorable due to dealerships having to make room for the 2012's. The best recommendation would be to periodically be checking our incentives at:www.Ford.com/Cars/Mustang/Incentives for varying incentives and offers.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375.

Thank you,
Justin
Old 03-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

A locked thread back from the dead!! Holy smokes lol. But I like when onegoal makes a thread, only because hilarity ensues
Old 03-18-2011, 05:50 PM
tnroadrunr
1st Gear Member

When I go to the university in the fall I want to look fancy.
If you want to look "FANCY" buy a VW Bug. Mustang's are America's Muscle Cars not Americas FANCY car.

Geesh, I think we were insulted there guys......
Old 03-18-2011, 05:55 PM
tnroadrunr
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
If you have A,D,X-plan and qualify as law enforcement and military service, you can get maybe an additional $3K off guaranteed.
Are you kidding me??? No self respecting LEO or U.S. Soldier would ever say "wanna look fancy" while talking about a car.... Kick ****, Bad ****, Shlt kickin, yes, "Fancy.... No way in Hello......
Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr.Bape
A locked thread back from the dead!! Holy smokes lol. But I like when onegoal makes a thread, only because hilarity ensues
Lol they're funny to read.

Onegoal, you already have a 2006 GT which is a nice car and you're 17! I'm 17 myself, and have a GT/CS and will be attending college in September as well. You're car is already a great car. If you hate it so much, sell it and wait for the price to drop on the 11's... And be grateful that you got a GT at your age! I'm grateful for mine and just grateful to have a car!

Quick Reply: 2012 hitting the lots. Any deals on 2011s?