Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is why we can't have nice things

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 01:07 AM
4LiterSonic
2nd Gear Member

Default This is why we can't have nice things

Got home tonight, went in and took a shower, ate dinner...went out to my car to get my backpack and found this bull****. Cleaning egg off a car with water sucks *** in 25 degree weather, but I think I got most, if not all of it off so it shouldn't scratch the paint. Couldn't have been on there for more than an hour.

I'm pretty sure I know who did it. I'm the only car in the neighborhood who got hit. This is the type crap I'd expect at college, not when I'm home. This is the second time since I got back that I've gotten egged. The good thing is that the waste of carbon and hydrogen that keeps doing it doesn't know how to egg a car, because the first time all he hit was the windshield and this time he barely got any on the paint.

How would you MF'ers go about getting revenge on the ****er that egged your car? I'm pretty sure I know who did it.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:21 AM
BigRedStang
1st Gear Member

Albeit being rather inappropriate, i would shoot him.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

WWJD?
SET HIM ON FIRE AND BANISH HIM TO HELL!
Some ****er did that to me and hit my driver fender, had no idea who it was and wasnt paying attention at the moment to 180 and chase their ***.
Can still see where it chipped the clear.......
Old 01-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Damn, that ****ing sucks! I would kick the person's *** if I saw him doing it. I don't know, you're saying you think you know who might have done it, but I would wait to see him actually do it. Or if you feel very confident, you should egg his car or his house (immature, i know) but that should let him know that you know its him. He might approach you and you'd get the chance to bash his face in.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:46 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Paint thinner. ALL OVER HIS CAR.

Subtle, but after a few days it really starts to make itself apparent- then suddenly that guy has a paint job that is all kinds of screwed up. **** him, **** that kind of person. Spineless cowards, the people who go around doing things like that unprovoked.

If it makes you feel better, you should think about the **** box he probably drives every day of his life.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:22 AM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Use railroad stakes/Nails (Home Depot) and set them up against the front and rear wheels so that when they back out of the drive way they blow the tire and spikes go right through the wheel. **** I have seen it done ****
Old 01-04-2012, 03:34 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

damn we got some evil people in this forum.....
i knew i would fit in here
Old 01-04-2012, 03:40 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Make a sex tape with his girlfriend, mom, and sister then post it on the forum he frequents.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Seventh

The interesting question is why does this person hate you so much?

Just get the cops involved the next time something happens. If they even talk to them it might be enough to scare them from doing it again.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:24 AM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Hide behind car with a carton of eggs and egg him back. Since you know who it is, does this person leave there car out at night?

Quick Reply: This is why we can't have nice things