Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
BairdGT
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
Default Question for 11-13 Owners running LineLocks

I'm thinking of getting one for when I go to the strip but got a question on a certain setup..

I would ideally like to run a switch (covered aircraft flip switch) to activate the solenoid then have the lock button on the steering wheel but not sure where a good place to put the switch is that its not completely hidden out of the way or not completely in the way during daily driving..

Wondering everyone has put their switch and can you post pics?

I would love to put the switch inplace of the 12v cig lighter in the dash but curious how hard it would be to mount the switch there
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Current Setup:
| Bama 93 Race Tune | Barton 2-post Short Shifter | JBA Xpipe /w Cat Deletes | Steeda 101mm Intake | Roush Axle back | Roush Upper Grille | Stock 245/45/19 Pirelli's | Stock 3.55 Gears |
| Dyno Results (July 26, 2013) 419hp 398ft/lbs|
BairdGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

I have an '06, but this could still probably work for you. I had a custom lighted switch panel made. The bottom left corner of this pic shows the panel lit up but it didn't show up too well in the photo.

Click the image to open in full size.

Whipple-12psi 10 Rib Pulley Kit-McLeod RXT & Steel Flywheel-UPR Rod End LCAs, UCA, Spherical Bearing, Panhard Bar, K-member + Front Swaybar Delete-Metco LCA Relo Brackets-BMR Xtreme Anti Roll-Spydershaft-Race Star Wheels-MGW-PMP Line Locks-Stanghi O/R X-Odyssey 10 lb Battery-Moroso Separator-Eibach Front/CJ Rear Drag Springs-Strange Adjustable Shocks and Struts-MSD 2 Step-etc. 11.29@123 1.59 60'
DRAG RACE? ASK ME ABOUT MY UPR SUSPENSION.
Diabolical! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:15 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement