Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

18" AFS Bullitts fit Brembos! Pics Inside

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 11:46 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Thanks all! I'm pretty happy with it. It's a shame the clear coat is peeling off the rear wheels. I have heard that happens with most of the black bullitts though.

Originally Posted by americaniron
Good to hear that the wheels worked out for you.

When you do get around to painting them, you can get new Brembo brake decals here at this link. You can get them in a few different colors too. I went with silver, when I painted mine blue.

http://www.xenonmods.com/newallcaliperdecals.htm
Thank you sir!!! I'll definitely replace the decal

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Nice bro, those brembos look good.

And that paint looks wet!
Thanks broquibb!!! Your car is looking hella gnarly. I haven't been in the OT in a while

Originally Posted by CMcNam
Holy crap. I wish I had known this earlier. I searched so hard for Bullitt-style 18" rims that cleared Brembos, but apparently not hard enough. Your car looks INCREDIBLE, and the Brembos just bring everything together. Awesome find!

Edit: Dude, please don't paint the Brembos red. I also have a red interior so I know where you're coming from, but they look SO GOOD with those wheels I wouldn't change a thing. It's all up to what you want, but seriously, car looks AMAZING.
I KNOW BRO. There is literally no information about it anywhere. I had been looking myself for a long time. The internet had convinced me that they wouldn't fit, but I knew there was so much space between my factory caliper and the wheel spoke that I had to try it.

I had my factory calipers painted red, so at first I thought it looked bland. I am warming to them now though. I wish the Brembo logo was in red!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:31 AM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Seeing your sig with the red calipers, definitely a good choice as well. Looks really good, with just enough "pop" to match the interior. Nicely done!
Old 07-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

Just checked out the AFS website and these are 18x9 with a +38mm offset in case anyone wants to know.

What's interesting is AFS states that they offer 20" versions to fit cars with Brembos.