Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone bought from Blow By racing?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 12:48 AM
FastBackDan
2nd Gear Member

Default Has anyone bought from Blow By racing?

I have on order from cervini's the side exhaust kit, but it's been on back order for over 4weeks now. I called today and spoke with someone and was told that they where having problems with the exhaust tips and thats what the hold up was. They just got a shipment in last week of 10?? I have know ideal where I'm on the list but he thinks they might get in 30 in the next week or so=( So I was looking on Blow By racing and they don't list their products/price just the whole kit. I'm thinking of buying from them and canceling my order with cervini's! This company(cervini's) has been around for awhile I believe. You would think that if they where going to list a part they would make sure they had them ready or almost ready to go???
Old 10-25-2005, 12:55 AM
doobs
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Has anyone bought from Blow By racing?

yes, but other things could have caused the delays that the person didn't tell you about.
ORIGINAL: FastBackDan

I have on order from cervini's the side exhaust kit, but it's been on back order for over 4weeks now. I called today and spoke with someone and was told that they where having problems with the exhaust tips and thats what the hold up was. They just got a shipment in last week of 10?? I have know ideal where I'm on the list but he thinks they might get in 30 in the next week or so=( So I was looking on Blow By racing and they don't list their products/price just the whole kit. I'm thinking of buying from them and canceling my order with cervini's! This company(cervini's) has been around for awhile I believe. You would think that if they where going to list a part they would make sure they had them ready or almost ready to go???
Old 10-25-2005, 02:09 AM
FastBackDan
2nd Gear Member

My understanding from 2 of the guys there was it was the exhaust tips. You would think that they would have had this taking care of along time ago before taking people's $$
Old 10-25-2005, 03:41 AM
FastBackDan
2nd Gear Member

I also came across this company from another post Ronaelemustang.com
They will paint install everything for around $1800. I was paying $1300 with anything else.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:58 PM
05_LNR_Mustang

still wondering?

I had the BBR Stainless Side Exit Exhuast on my 05. I have sold the car recently, but the exhaust is still on it. It is a very simply design and very easy to install. I honestly don't recall the price, but it was a lot cheaper then most stainless catbacks that are our there. They use Magnapack mufflers in their kit. It sounded wicked!!!! loud at WOT and had a nice rumble at low RPM.

all in all, I would say BBR has a great side exhaust kit. i'm just not sure how much it is.

I just looked on their site as well and I don't see any prices for it. But just give them a call, i'm sure their site updating is just slow.