4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

New new Goodyear ZR45 tires...HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 PM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

i was wondering the same thing
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Talk about respect for fellow stangers....yet you put down that guys car. All he said is most newbs who come looking or something leave after they get their answer... Just like you did for a year. And I dont care how many miles or how bland your stock car is, tryna be an e-badass only makes you look dumber... Semper Fi d-bag
Old 09-01-2009, 01:40 AM
mineral

Originally Posted by WhiteFoxGT
Talk about respect for fellow stangers....yet you put down that guys car. All he said is most newbs who come looking or something leave after they get their answer... Just like you did for a year. And I dont care how many miles or how bland your stock car is, tryna be an e-badass only makes you look dumber... Semper Fi d-bag
OK. All I said was that I simply didn't care for someone accusing me of looking for favors and expecting me to disappear after I got my answer, then another person said my stock tires suck. That's OK but I liked mine. I didn't say anything about HIS tires did I? I didn't come here to trade insults: just information. I'm retired and travel quite a lot with NO computer access in my RV but I'm home now and have access to my computer again and I thought I'd check the site after being away so long. I wasn't quite ready for your message. I don't mind you coming to the aid of someone on the site you admire when you think they've been wronged but your "I don't care,,," and "e-bad***..." "dumber..." and "d-bag" remarks aren't what I expected from people on this site. If the other gentleman was offended, then I would have expected to hear from him and I would have probably apologized if he had done the same. While you, on the other hand, have no standing in the issue. BTW, I also have a Ford pickup but not as nice as yours.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:57 AM
jmac72187
corner carver

Originally Posted by mineral
OK. All I said was that I simply didn't care for someone accusing me of looking for favors and expecting me to disappear after I got my answer, then another person said my stock tires suck. That's OK but I liked mine. I didn't say anything about HIS tires did I? I didn't come here to trade insults: just information. I'm retired and travel quite a lot with NO computer access in my RV but I'm home now and have access to my computer again and I thought I'd check the site after being away so long. I wasn't quite ready for your message. I don't mind you coming to the aid of someone on the site you admire when you think they've been wronged but your "I don't care,,," and "e-bad***..." "dumber..." and "d-bag" remarks aren't what I expected from people on this site. If the other gentleman was offended, then I would have expected to hear from him and I would have probably apologized if he had done the same. While you, on the other hand, have no standing in the issue. BTW, I also have a Ford pickup but not as nice as yours.
haha you are ridiculous.

The stock tires suck, I replaced mine at 9k miles with something that actually sticks. Also, we drive Mustangs. They won't hold their value especially in this type of economy. Everyone apparently knows that but you.

Poisnd was also correct. You asked and then never hung around after. You showed up more than a year later.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:35 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Dude, the stockers suck. period. There are better tires to be had. Nobody cares that your tires are the same brand as what came on it in 2001. Listen up and get some better rubber for that thing.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:03 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by mineral
Oh my god.

THE stock tires = not just yours, but everyone's stock tires. Compared to what's in the market for tires, they suck.

lol @ POISND

Last edited by 99GTvert; 09-01-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:31 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

Wait.....did some old fart just say his 4x4 GT stocker looks nicer than my car?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:39 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

Originally Posted by POISND U
Yes sir, I think he did.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:18 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Originally Posted by POISND U
And according to him, we all look up to you like a god.

Im going to go back into my hole for a year and bump this thread later
Old 09-01-2009, 07:57 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WhiteFoxGT
And according to him, we all look up to you like a god.

Im going to go back into my hole for a year and bump this thread later

Sweet....

BOW DOWN, BITCHEZ!!!!!!!1!

LULZ

Quick Reply: New new Goodyear ZR45 tires...HELP