4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

BBQ Grill!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 03:36 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Default RE: BBQ Grill!

id be careful guys tht wheel post just got deleted....watch yo self
Old 01-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Novanutcase
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

ORIGINAL: Novanutcase

Can we tail gate on your grill now? Lets grill up some Brats! You seriously made a grill out of a expanded? We own Mustangs not DSM's. When I had my GSX and on the DSM forums every other how too was a Home Depot special. You just ruined your car. YOu should be banned for stupidity. I think someone else did the same thing a few weeks ago, maybe you guys should join Fisttaface in the alternative lifestyle section.
Easy Tough Guy! I didn't say I was going to keep it! I just had some time to play around and the metal supply wasn't open so I tried it out first to see what it would look like! I see so many guys with mustangs go the easy route and just bolt everything on. I wanted to try something different. Sorry it's not your cup of tea but maybe you need to lay off the steroids for a while!

John
Who's being tough? lol I just wanted you to know my passion for someone ruining a mustang with parts from Home Depot. Steroid? Ha-haIf I was still on Steroids I'd be a lot Bigger and Thinner! Roids are your friends when properly administered and given in proper dosages and not taken to excess.... But that’s all I'll say about that.. Lol

YOU ARE!! Passion aside, I think you were a little heavy handed when you said I should be banned for stupidity and that I should join Fisttaface in the alternative lifestyle section! I get it that it's a joke but I don't know you and you don't know me. That post was downright disrespectul! If I had said that to you you would have jumped all over me.
For you to say that "Roids are your friend when properly administered"!?! That just shows me that, not only are you naive but you're just trying to look cool and show everyone that you can handle something that a lot of people have had ruin their lives. That's why they're illegal! Because they can't be properly administered otherwise they would be legal! I have a few friends that competed professionally in body building and did the whole steroid thing and now their bodies are jacked up because of it. For you to have made that statement is just plain, how did you say it, stupidity?

Don't ruin your car by buying parts at Home depot. IF YOU DO...Make sure you at least make it so damn unbelievably cool everyone will want to be like you. Some of these dumb kids today think it's cool sool to do stupid crap to their cars. I make it a point to Vulture and call people out for doing below par and tasteless modifications.
Why would I care if people think the stuff I do to my car is not "unbelievably cool" along with "everyone wanting to be like you"? I want to be different from everyone else! You may not like what I do to my car but isn't that the point to hotrodding our cars? So that we aren't like the other 10 bazillion mustangs on the road today? Granted, there are lots of cars on this board that have stuff done to them that I think look like @ss but if I don't like it I just say I don't like it. That's it. Enough said. Not trying to start a fight but, Bro, you have some SERIOUS esteem issues!

John
Old 01-01-2008, 04:12 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

[sm=smiley35.gif] Oh my goodness
Old 01-01-2008, 04:14 PM
1fstblckgt
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Rader99GT

ORIGINAL: mustangmancp

dangit...post jackin FTL! i forgot haha.

This is NOTHING. DANG!!! [:@]I wish you all could have been on between 2am-8am. It was a great start to the new year with me and MACH5IVE. We were post whorin, thread jackin, smiley whorin. Oh and we were quote whorin'! We are the original quote ******! But we stopped it cause I don't want to get banned
And its youre fault that we are in trouble.