4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

serious question

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 08:33 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Default serious question

Who here feels this section is too "cliquey".

We are all 4.6 bro's (with one exception)

I get the feeling we got some haters among the group. We all need to group hug and drink a beer. Problem?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:39 PM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

I deff thing we have cliques in this form. I think it has some to do with the fact that only certain people on this forum has seen other peoples cars and real life. And thye have only had the chance to meet certain people in real life not just over the phone or the computer. I think that if we had the chance to have a big get together that it would help, it wont solve all the fighting (we are guys and we are passionate about our cars lol)
Old 03-19-2011, 08:41 PM
jvog
5th Gear Member

am I a 4.6 bro? :/
Old 03-19-2011, 08:46 PM
KillJoy
3rd Gear Member

I can haz title az exception 4.6 brah?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:53 PM
03greyGT
3rd Gear Member

I agree...I was on the site for a couple years and it started getting bad...then there were the few D-bags that would post negative crap on everyones post just because...or guys with blowers talking smack to guys that didnt have blowers...just stupid stuff. I recently started coming back around this forum and definitely notice the "clicqueyness", but I havent been back around enough to know if its as bad as it was...
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

Well....not really.......everybody is free to post what they want where they want. Yeah theres a core group of NE guys but I dont feel any less valued because of it. I would assert my value if that was the case. Its ok for guys to be good friends and enjoy da mustang .

Oh and KJ, slips and id say yes :P . Looks like you had a pretty darn good run and have a nice drag setup, but would a slip really be too much to ask? Are your internals forged BTW? Ever had it on a dyno? How does it do from a roll? What RPMs are you launching at? When do you hit the NAWS bro?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Def a click amongst the east coast guys...but i mean thats expected. I dont' feel any different though...closest guy to me is Harryman and we haven't even met yet.

I mean if there was any way we could have a huge meet and a big majority of us could go i think that would awesome...just to finally meet the guys behind the cars ya know?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:07 PM
sonicx
speed'n

click or no click.... people just need to man up. There's certain people who are acting worse than a group of catty HS girls with there dramatic lives. If indeed the "BRAH"/ "BRO" is going to be passed around.... make it meaningful.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:08 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

I see a lot of "yeah bro" stuff in threads that contribute nothing to the discussion. That kind of thing should just be in the 4.6 chat sticky thread imo (once in a while outside of it is fine).
Old 03-19-2011, 09:11 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
I see a lot of "yeah bro" stuff in threads that contribute nothing to the discussion. That kind of thing should just be in the 4.6 chat sticky thread imo (once in a while outside of it is fine).
ahaha "u mad bro" that bro is being used?

....Im kidding 99GTVert

Overall, i think everyone on here is a cool cat. Hope people stay classy

Quick Reply: serious question