AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 02:25 PM
THEBLACKSTANG
4th Gear Member

Thumbs up Great Customer Service

I just wanted to give some credit to AM and their incredible customer service. I ordered some parts from them a while back and due to my busy work and school schedule I wasn't able to install them for a few months. When I finally got some free time I realized that the product was missing some pieces. Concerned that I was outside their return policy I contacted Emily their forum rep and she went above and beyond to make sure I got the parts I needed. I just wanted to take the time to say that I will be a customer for life and wouldn't hesitate to recommend AM to friends or family. Their attitude towards business is incredibly different to their competitors and it really makes the difference.
Thanks, David
Old 03-20-2011, 05:04 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by THEBLACKSTANG
I just wanted to give some credit to AM and their incredible customer service. I ordered some parts from them a while back and due to my busy work and school schedule I wasn't able to install them for a few months. When I finally got some free time I realized that the product was missing some pieces. Concerned that I was outside their return policy I contacted Emily their forum rep and she went above and beyond to make sure I got the parts I needed. I just wanted to take the time to say that I will be a customer for life and wouldn't hesitate to recommend AM to friends or family. Their attitude towards business is incredibly different to their competitors and it really makes the difference.
Thanks, David
Great!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:23 PM
darkshadow03gt
2nd Gear Member

Yeah they are top notch! I always go here first for my parts.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:01 AM
5POINTOH
2nd Gear Member

Yes the gang over at AM can't be beat. I have not heard one negative thing about them.....which is pretty amazing!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:52 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

That's awesome! I'm glad Emily was able to get you handled. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again in the future! Let us know if there's anything else we can do...
Old 03-22-2011, 12:59 AM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Emily handled him all right!!