AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Cannot complete checkout

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
stang5point0

Default Cannot complete checkout

Hello, new to the forums here. I am trying to order parts from the American Muscle site, and when I try to complete the checkout using Paypal I get stuck on the loading screen after trying to sign into my Paypal account. I called Paypal, and they said they could not find any problems with making the transaction on their end. I normally use Firefox, they said to use Internet explorer. So I tried IE and still got stuck on the same screen. I also called an employee at American Muscle, and all they said is that it must be a bad internet connection and to keep trying to complete the order. Hoping someone here could help me out, but if not I guess I will have to try finding the parts and ordering the from somewhere else.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by stang5point0
Hello, new to the forums here. I am trying to order parts from the American Muscle site, and when I try to complete the checkout using Paypal I get stuck on the loading screen after trying to sign into my Paypal account. I called Paypal, and they said they could not find any problems with making the transaction on their end. I normally use Firefox, they said to use Internet explorer. So I tried IE and still got stuck on the same screen. I also called an employee at American Muscle, and all they said is that it must be a bad internet connection and to keep trying to complete the order. Hoping someone here could help me out, but if not I guess I will have to try finding the parts and ordering the from somewhere else.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue your having with checking out. We haven't had any problems at all on our end with Paypal not connecting so this sounds very odd. Do you have access to another computer or internet connection you could try?

If you'd like I can have a customer service supervisor contact you directly and manually put the order through. We'd hate to loose your business over a wacky connection, please let me know what I can do for you!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM
stang5point0

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
I'm sorry to hear about the issue your having with checking out. We haven't had any problems at all on our end with Paypal not connecting so this sounds very odd. Do you have access to another computer or internet connection you could try?

If you'd like I can have a customer service supervisor contact you directly and manually put the order through. We'd hate to loose your business over a wacky connection, please let me know what I can do for you!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Hello Dan, thanks for the reply. I tried a few more times to complete the checkout but did not have any luck. I'm willing to try and have a customer service supervisor try and put the order through manually, but does that mean I would have to pay using another method besides Paypal? The reason I ask is because I only have the funds in Paypal to cover the cost of the parts.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by stang5point0
Hello Dan, thanks for the reply. I tried a few more times to complete the checkout but did not have any luck. I'm willing to try and have a customer service supervisor try and put the order through manually, but does that mean I would have to pay using another method besides Paypal? The reason I ask is because I only have the funds in Paypal to cover the cost of the parts.
We can definitely try and figure something out to make sure you can place your order. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss the details!

-Dan