AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Save The Planet!! Do NOT buy Billet door pins from AM!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 01:43 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by drukkosz
Alex,
I dont have order number because I placed it over the phone and never got a confirmation, It doesnt even appear in my order history?? I have also purchased 2 koni struts if that helps.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Alright-No problem! Can you shoot me a PM with your first/last name and your shipping zip code? Let me know what your email address is as well so I can have your confirmation email sent for your records! The order number will be on the boxes as well by the REF Number-Let me know and I'm here to help!

Originally Posted by TerryBoyd
Alex,
I posted the pic on Google+ and Dan already offered to make good on any damage. Everything is there and I won't have any problems with the install. I was just really PO'd when it got delivered. It's a gift from my son. Sorry for the thread jack drukkosz.
Terry-Thanks so much for letting me know! I'll speak with Dan just to make sure all is well-Let me know if there's absolutely anything I can help out with, I'm always a PM away!
Old 12-03-2014, 02:39 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Hey OP! I was able to track down your order on my end and we're taking corrective measures as we speak to ensure this doesn't happen again! Regarding the confirmations and account info shoot us an email over to support[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and we'll track this down and have that fixed up!

Alex