Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

CAROLINA CHAT

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

haha yeah, I dont even notice southern accents unless they're really bad, but then again I dont think I have an accent and northerners will tell me I do.

Yeah I try my best to avoid getting in serious relationships in school, it gets way too distracting. I failed a test last Valentines day cause I was off doing relationship **** with my gf
Old 04-04-2011, 12:47 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Ha... yea.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:24 PM
sonicx
speed'n

weathers finally getting nice... been in the 60's so far last week thru now. Though sat im told 44's w/ chance of snow/rain mix ahaha
Old 04-12-2011, 10:52 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
weathers finally getting nice... been in the 60's so far last week thru now. Though sat im told 44's w/ chance of snow/rain mix ahaha
Its been in the 80s all week here, today its only a high of 74 though with thunderstorms.. brrrr. Damn does it ever stop snowing up there??
Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
Its been in the 80s all week here, today its only a high of 74 though with thunderstorms.. brrrr. Damn does it ever stop snowing up there??
hmm.... just july. & aug. are the only two safe months to say NO.( lol) But hey doesn't look like i'll have to worry too much, been doing the math here & im gonna need few summer college coarse to grad by next spring/summer. So Im stoked that ill almost done yet long summer.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Brighton07GTCS
1st Gear Member

you know, i graduated college last may, and i just realized that i'm not going to have anymore summer breaks. that sucks lol

i know this is totally random, but oh well.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:50 AM
sonicx
speed'n

1 more year then I join ya. Although for the past 5 years i've worked 40+ every week during the summer. But yea man.... welcome to the beginning of being an adult.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:08 PM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

I'm the same way... still 3 more semesters left but I work 40 hours a week during the summer

Gotta feed my addiction somehow
Old 04-25-2011, 02:22 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by HasABetterSN
I'm the same way... still 3 more semesters left but I work 40 hours a week during the summer

Gotta feed my addiction somehow
4sure, Im currently in talks with a guy for his IRS of a 03 termi. Hoping we can comes to terms (get it for a really really good price) cuz i don't need it that bad, that i'd pay more than a couple hundred bucks. If not ill prob just take my money, pop in 4.10's and be happy with what i got. Darn cars a money pit.... buck is close to ending imo especially w/ gas & OVERALL prices on the rise.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
HasABetterSN
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
4sure, Im currently in talks with a guy for his IRS of a 03 termi. Hoping we can comes to terms (get it for a really really good price) cuz i don't need it that bad, that i'd pay more than a couple hundred bucks. If not ill prob just take my money, pop in 4.10's and be happy with what i got. Darn cars a money pit.... buck is close to ending imo especially w/ gas & OVERALL prices on the rise.
Yeah man you got that right. Why you want IRS though? You autocross any?

ugh.. I just landed an interview for a decent paying job for the summer.. if I get it, it'll get cammed. I should have my credit card taken away...

Quick Reply: CAROLINA CHAT