Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

BAD NEWSSSS PRAY FOR MY CAR

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 10:23 PM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

Default BAD NEWSSSS PRAY FOR MY CAR

well today was the worst day of my life..............well heres the story i was driving on the freeway with my family in my car......next thing u know....car cuts me off , off gaurd....and braked hella hard which soon my tires couldnt grip the road (it was raining) and the next thing u know BAM!!!!!!!!!! i hit a car.......a ****ing damn saturn that shows no dents only scratches.....as for me........my rear quater panel PHUCKED; all dented and mest up funny thing is my rear or anything didnt get messed up.......argh only the rear quarter panel mest up.....man this sucks... i hate that car the cut me off...........now its time to go to the shop and start.....from scratch and replace the rear quarter panel ill send the pics....yes i know it hurts when im saying it .......[:@] hrm.....well it looks repairable, and also any one now where i can get....rear quater panel for my 69 coupe....thanks you guys for support, pray for my car ..... hopefully she'll make it.....
Old 10-23-2004, 10:57 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: BAD NEWSSSS PRAY FOR MY CAR

grrrr, what did you say to the driver that cut you off?
Old 10-23-2004, 11:48 PM
Redline03GT
3rd Gear Member

Look on the bright side. At least your family is safe, eh? [sm=exactly.gif]
Old 10-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Frank_Bullitt
1st Gear Member

Man that is just bad news. What is it with people cutting nice cars off. Happend to me this year aswell and it was one sad day indeed. I feel for you...

On your question for the panels I would go with mustangunlimited.com they should have everything you might need. best of luck.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:26 AM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

thanks you guys imma get to work right on it....yes i am glad my family is safe, also mdvaldosta i dunno man i think they try to act coo so they can get my attentioni dunno.. but he didnt even stop to see if me and the other person were alright but he still kept on going...bastard....but i mean its suck all i have to say if i see that fool on the streets...foo better run...also yeh i dunno whats up with people cutting nice cars off maybe they are just trying to hate cuz they cant get their own thing up n running. but my baby will has to be fixed...and after that....she going to rest for the winter...
Old 11-01-2004, 11:37 PM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

well i got it estimated from the insurance and they gave me a check around of 2g's hrmm...but we this guy in a body shop and were going to ask him to give us a lil more money ish....im getting my moneys worth like new rims.. etc...phew.......got to excited there..lol but im still bummed about my car..[]
Old 11-02-2004, 02:35 AM
AndyE12

Is there a way to turn on an ignorant filter on this dang message board.
but my baby will has to be fixed
foo better run
as for me........my rear quater panel PHUCKED; all dented and mest up funny thing is my rear or anything didnt get messed up.......argh only the rear quarter panel mest up.....man this sucks... i hate that car the cut me off...........now its time to go to the shop and start.....from scratch and replace the rear quarter panel ill send the pics....yes i know it hurts when im saying it .......
Actually I am going to pray for the future of the english language and the use of a period not "...... "

I pray for the future. Sorry I must be hatin...........................
Old 11-02-2004, 02:48 AM
GT00_80
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AndyE12

Is there a way to turn on an ignorant filter on this dang message board.
but my baby will has to be fixed
foo better run
as for me........my rear quater panel PHUCKED; all dented and mest up funny thing is my rear or anything didnt get messed up.......argh only the rear quarter panel mest up.....man this sucks... i hate that car the cut me off...........now its time to go to the shop and start.....from scratch and replace the rear quarter panel ill send the pics....yes i know it hurts when im saying it .......
Actually I am going to pray for the future of the english language and the use of a period not "...... "

I pray for the future. Sorry I must be hatin...........................
Why all of the hate? Thats just wrong. Can't you see... the guy is upset about his car. So why would he care about his typing!! Chill dude!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 12:51 AM
rwcstang
2nd Gear Member

hey thanks gt00_80, for the back up. but i guess we all agree on saying yeah why are u hating?? man this is just a forum not an essay i mean if u were trippen on how i write stuff then keep it to your self, the only ignorant person here is u. u urself are starting on the wrong foot on dissing peeps u dont know and u just started on here, so i mean hate all u want, but u wont be recieving the respect that u want to get on this forum, so go ahead "be the smart *** that thinks u know everything". u disrespectin me when i didnt even disrespect u, nor i dont know u and i dont care. i mean dude its a freakin forum, if u going to cry and argue about it then this forum aint for u.......buddy. thats all i have to say, and it ends right here. yes i am upset about my car, but i aint asking u nor anyone to see if my writing skills are correct.