Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

My experience, time to vent

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

The refund to the card is showing on Visa now. Never did get a confirmation that Chad mentioned, but I don't care about that much.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:55 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Yeah it can depend on your bank, I've seen them take up to 2 weeks(Bank of America) just to post the refund to your account. Most of the time it is within 48 hours after we refund it, though it seems like there must have been a delay at some point.

3178969287 13101JV-JC(R)
Refund
10-Sep-2010 20:14:49
bensen, erik

It was refunded at 8:14:49 on the 10th. I'm just glad to see you got it back in your account now. Any other issues, let me know.

Cruizin John.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsJohn
Yeah it can depend on your bank, I've seen them take up to 2 weeks(Bank of America) just to post the refund to your account. Most of the time it is within 48 hours after we refund it, though it seems like there must have been a delay at some point.

3178969287 13101JV-JC(R)
Refund
10-Sep-2010 20:14:49
bensen, erik

It was refunded at 8:14:49 on the 10th. I'm just glad to see you got it back in your account now. Any other issues, let me know.

Cruizin John.
You guys shouldn't even have charged his credit card until the order was shipped.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:26 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by D'prived
You guys shouldn't even have charged his credit card until the order was shipped.
When you have tons of packages shipping daily you would be talking about having transaction being ran in mass right at UPS pickup times. What if you have 10-15 people who's card declines. Even companies that charge later tie up your funds with a pre-auth and when this is done you don't have access to that money until the company removes it or until everyone lets it naturally fall off. Either way its the same thing, even at summit racing which I personally shop with as they are just south of us.

In fact speaking of which I just bought a high performance fuel pump from there lol and they charged me immediately before any part was shipped. We apologized prefusly for not having the product in stock but these items don't have same day shipping anyway and we only showed 1 in stock when the order was taken on that exhaust and inventory is dicey anywhere at low levels, but you do hope its in. Things like that don't matter if its here, summit, jegs or elsewhere. I came here from another company and we dealt with internal theft and all sorts of things that effect inventory and you just cannot ever have 100% confidence in that sort of thing. You can only hope that things will work out for the best. We always do the right thing and insure the customer is refunded and that that its never our intention to sell them something we don't have.

Moreover we would have never taken the order otherwise as no one hear makes commission which is great for the customer but more importantly its costs us money to sell things we don't have on hand. Try about 3% to process the card and another 3% to refund the card and however much money you have in processing that order between sales, accounting and shipping trying to locate it. Bottom line is you lose money and time trying to fill something but you gotta do something as your always going to get low on items when you carry several thousand products.

Its all good and if the customer has any questions or concerns I'm one of the managers on staff and a customer can always call John or I if anything need clarification. We are in the forums and active all the time so we are always open for a question and we do our best to get back to everyone as fast as possible.

Sincerely,
Mike

Call me toll free: 888-630-0655

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 09-22-2010 at 07:32 PM.