Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

Mustang's the the Treasure Coast

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Paix Wolf

Default Mustang's the the Treasure Coast

Hey, I know there are hundreds of Mustang owners on the Treasure Coast and I was wondering if there were a few that might have some free time in the next couple of week to organize a get together. I'm new to American Cars all together as I've been working on my father's Galant and my mother's Altima for years for them with the help of my father. My father though has decided since the mustang I bought is my car and not his, he has no reason to help me with it what so ever, so I spent all day today under the car with my laptop trying to learn as much as I can as it's much different from the Mitsubishi's, Honda's, and Nissan's I've worked on. (For instance, I jacked the car up in the front and bent it pretty bad cause I thought that it had a front jack point like a Galant cause I'm a genius ) Even my friend's old Plymouth Barracuda is totally different then my 1996 Mustang so I'd really love to be able to get together with some other mustang owners that knew what they were doing and could help point me in the right direction, plus meeting new people is always nice.

Anyway, that's about it, I'm a 18yr old that'll be 19 in a few weeks that has always loved muscle cars, so I bought one that seemed like it was in pretty good condition for the price and to the best of my knowledge it is. I'd love to learn more first hand about the cars though as apposed to just watching all the videos and reading all the information while under it.