Mustang II Section The more economy minded, compact Mustangs which were offered from 1974-1978

parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 01:24 AM
mycobraproject
1st Gear Member

Default parts for sale

SORRY TO ALL THAT WANTED THE PARTS CAR I HAVE THE PARTS LEFT BUT NO SHELL IT WENT TO HEAVEN TODAY ........................ .....THE HATCH (RUST FREE NO HOLES ) IS NOW AVAIABLE THE REST OF THESE PARTS ARE NOW ON EBAY YEA I KNOW I SAID I WOULDNT DO IT BUT MOMMA WANTS HER GARAGE SPACE BACK AS LONG AS SHE IS HAPPY I AM HAPPY LOL i have some left overs we all we like left overs anyways i was going to strip a 78 mustang;'s interior into a 78 cobra while searching for parts to complete i came across a 76 cobra II from California short ride later its in the garage well heres where it gets fun for y'all CHECK MY USER ID FROM EBAY 98CHEVLOVES i will list parts as they are sold ....... right fender gone,all interior gone( but have a steering column no wheel) header panel gone,rear bumper toast but need one so if we can work a deal on these parts i need would be willing to work on some that you need as well i dont wanna get rich on this stuff i just wanna pay it fwd to some people that have helped me out allready and if you stumbled across this ad you know who you are and ty so much ................. so my question to you II lovers DEAL OR NO DEAL i generally dont check email very often so best bet is to call for as the warmer weather sets in here in th chicago area i will in garage more and more to try and get this car back on the road .....p.s. since i know this will be asked the black one is the one being parted out the white one i will start with the original v-6 but i have a numbers matching 302 on engine hoist being built well not original to my car but the v-6 and the v-8 are era correct and also the some of the pics are of bottom of car (white) that i am restoring in case you were wondering just to show you how clean the car is 815-703-4062 update friday the 13th the hood and front bumper are back available the person back out at last minute i will update when parts are sold off and also the guy that had interest in the pass fender and hatch i emailed him saying if dont here anything back from him by staurday i am putting back for sale so keep checking back EMAIL ME FOR PICS OF WHAT I HAVE LEFT FOR THIS FORUM WONT LET ME UP LOAD THE PICS AFTER I RESHOT THE PICS AFTER DISASSEMBLY THIS CAR IS TOTALLY DISASSEMBLED AS OF FRIDAY THE 13TH .......I DO HAVE THE MASTER CYLINDER STILL AVAILABLE BEFORE I GET RID OF CAR AND REAR QUARTERS IN GOOD BUT IF YOU WANT THEM YOU BETTER SPEAK SUNDAY THE 16TH THIS CAR IS GONE WITH REAR QUARTERS STILL ON IT I DO HAVE A CUT OFF TOOL YOU JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WANT IT CUT AT DRIVERS FLOOR IS SHOT AND PASS FLOOR IS STILL GOOD I COULD CUT THAT OUT TOO JUST LET ME KNOW BEFORE SUNDAY CAUSE ITS GONE THEN ok udated with ebay sales 4/25/07 FRONT BUMPER SOLD, BOTH MIRRORS SOLD, GRILLE SOLD ,still have the fenders, fender liners(plastic), hood (non cobra), rear hatch (no chrome or glass) autometer pro comp 5" tach is relisted(no shift light), clutch cable and pedal came from a V-6 (relisted) dont know if they are the same have been told they are but ask your mechanic
Old 04-13-2007, 11:18 AM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: parts for sale

can you post a bunch of pics of whats available for sale on here?

we've talked via email, i forgot to mention if you have a hood scoop, or rear spoiler pieces that dont have broken mounting tabs i'd be interested.

oh yeah i think i have 1 or 2 of the aux. gas tanks the V8 cars came with - give an extra couple gallons capacity