MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (http://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion (http://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-news-concepts-rumors-and-discussion-22/)
-   -   how much should i sell my mustang for? (http://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-news-concepts-rumors-and-discussion/700109-how-much-should-i-sell-my-mustang-for.html)

86lxath 08-23-2013 03:01 PM

how much should i sell my mustang for?
 
I have a 1986 mustang lx with a 351

AzPete 08-24-2013 09:33 AM

What ever the local market will handle...not much info to go on.

Compare it to others on the local market.

pascal 08-25-2013 05:31 PM

Errrrr... Wrong section.

test222 08-27-2013 08:28 AM

hahahahaha

steev 08-28-2013 01:32 PM

In other news, 86lxath wants to sell their car, more at 11.

malacoreen 09-05-2013 09:58 AM

An 86 Mustang? Would love to take a look at some pics.. If you have.

86lxath 09-06-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malacoreen (Post 8276685)
An 86 Mustang? Would love to take a look at some pics.. If you have.

Yea np. Here's a YouTube video of her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9zVS4TqyCU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JannaPecor 09-13-2013 12:12 AM

hahahhahahah loll

2013FiveOh 09-16-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86lxath (Post 8277048)
Yea np. Here's a YouTube video of her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9zV...e_gdata_player

The car sounds mean. It could be a great starting point for a really bada$$ street car if you ask me! Some head work, a beefy cam, nice clutch, big meats out back, suspension work and a shot of nitrous? Prolly go 10's, or close to it.

I think it's safe to say you could get a few grand for it, if the owner knew what it was capable of.

86lxath 09-16-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013FiveOh (Post 8281496)
The car sounds mean. It could be a great starting point for a really bada$$ street car if you ask me! Some head work, a beefy cam, nice clutch, big meats out back, suspension work and a shot of nitrous? Prolly go 10's, or close to it.

I think it's safe to say you could get a few grand for it, if the owner knew what it was capable of.

Oh she is mean as hell! Got a lot more work I wanna do before I'm done with her


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.